Random good picture Not show
1. Her top notes quavered a little.
2. Her voice quavered and she fell silent.
3. 'It's not true,' she said, in a quavering voice.
4. Her voice began to quaver and I thought she was going to cry.
5. His body quavered a little when he saw the teacher coming towards him.
6. There was a quaver in Beryl's voice.
7. You could hear the quaver in her voice.
8. "That's true," chipped in Quaver.
9. His high notes quavered when he sang the "Internationale".
10. The children quavered out their little song.
11. She quavered out her bitter experience.
12. There was a quaver in her voice.
13. Quavers(sentencedict.com/quavering.html), crotchets and minims are three of the different lengths of note in written music.
14. There was a quaver in her voice as she thanked her staff for all their support.
15. The young man's voice quavered when speaking to large audiences.
16. 'No,' he quavered.
17. Such a thin strange quavering noise, and such a tense awkward atmosphere had built up.
18. Finally, the third rhythm forms a contrastingly smooth arpeggio which sweeps upwards in pairs of quavers.
19. She quavers along with the congregation and is all rapt attention when the vicar does his bit.
20. The breeze set the flames of the quavering.
21. A quavering voice, a whimsical mind.
22. He was quavering inwardly with nervousness.
23. To be sounded in a trilling or quavering manner.
24. He spoke with a reedy, quavering voice.
25. I answered yes in a quavering voice.
26. The quavering voice grew louder, filling the room.
27. Even his voice became quavering and lost its old masterfulness.
28. "I don't know what you mean, " said Fran in a quavering voice.
29. They are women the age of grandmothers, gray-haired and with quavering voices, but whose remarks are full of vitriol.
30. Mrs. Wu Sun - fu had sprung up and called after him in a quavering voice.
More similar words: gathering, mothering, offering, muttering, filtering, pioneering, engineering, domineering, waver, enter into, slavery, aversion, on average, ring, commander in chief, bring, antislavery, during, string, ring up, ring out, give rise to, staring, earring, bring out, bring in, bring up, bring down, offspring, bearings.