Similar words: ratified, satire, sensation, accusation, insatiable, that is, compensation, conversation. Meaning: ['sætɪsfaɪ] adj. 1. filled with satisfaction 2. allayed.
Random good picture Not show
2. Wherever he is satisfied with what he does, he has reached his culminating point--he will progress no more.
3. Be satisfied with it or get nothing.
4. He declared himself satisfied with the results.
5. We are not satisfied with these results.
6. They have plenty of satisfied customers .
7. The horse satisfied its thirst at the river.
8. Are you satisfied with your new car?
9. Just because I don't complain, people think I'm satisfied.
10. I'm not satisfied with his answer.
11. They were satisfied with the new house.
12. I don't feel satisfied with my life.
13. This kind of programme always satisfied the public.
14. Whichever side wins, I shall be satisfied.
15. The catalogue is full of testimonials from satisfied customers.
16. I'm not satisfied with what you say.
17. He is satisfied with his disciples' loyalty.
18. She was not wholly satisfied.
19. If you're not satisfied with the life you're living, don't just complain. Do something about it.
20. Longitudinal are easily satisfied, cross ratio is easy to be lost; meet the person is easy to come to a standstill, the lost is easy to choose to rise.
21. We were perfectly satisfied with the outcome of the experiment.
22. Many people were not satisfied with the pace of change.
23. Being reluctant to think , unwilling to study intensively and under-stand deeply and being complacentand satisfied at negligible knowledgeall are the cause of poor intelligence(http://sentencedict.com/satisfied.html), which can be germed as "foolish".
25. Fashion, is a kind of aesthetic view. Brother is a punk, you satisfied.
26. From his manner, we drew the inference that he was satisfied.
27. thousand of time i have thought of you .my heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you i don't care loneliness. i am satisfied when you are happy and i am happy when i think of you!
28. Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don't care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!
29. Being simple is not settling for less, it is being satisfied with having just enough. Having enough is not longing for more, it is being content with having you by my side.
30. Make a note to yourself to start thinking more about what you have than what you want . If you do , your life will start appearing much better than before . For perhaps the first time in your life , you'll know what it means to feel satisfied.
More similar words: ratified, satire, sensation, accusation, insatiable, that is, compensation, conversation, that is to say, statistics, what is more, statistical, dried, field, allied, fiery, lie down, fierce, ratification, satellite, compensate for, tissue, as it is, artist, pettish, British, expertise, artistic, hypnotised, scientist.