Random good picture Not show
1. He has been advised to increase his fibre intake.
2. I advised him on technical matters.
3. The doctor advised about many things other than medicine.
4. 'Get there early,' she advised .
5. The doctor advised him not to drink excessively.
6. The doctor advised Ken to avoid strenuous exercise.
7. Motorists are advised to find an alternative route.
8. The doctor advised him to take more exercise.
9. He advised us on technical matters.
10. We have already advised you by cable.
11. I earnestly advised him to cooperate.
12. The doctor advised me to lay off cigarettes.
13. She was advised to have an abdominal X-ray.
14. Obese patients are advised to change their diet.
15. Drivers are advised to seek alternative routes.
16. The doctor advised a complete rest.
17. He has not advised his friends of his marriage.
18. It is strongly advised that you take out some form of medical insurance.
19. The weather report advised us to prepare for a big freeze.
20. The doctor advised me to take a capsule this morning.
21. Please be advised that...
22. Shelley was advised that the Italian climate would rejuvenate him.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. She advised us to look abroad for more lucrative business ventures.
24. The minister advised him to leave as soon as possible.
25. He was down with fever, and the doctor advised him to lie up for several days.
26. Judges are advised to show greater leniency towards first - time offenders.
27. The teacher advised him to amend his way of living.
28. He went through with his plan although all his friends advised him to abandon it.
29. I would have made a big mistake only you advised.
30. The matter is the subject of a police investigation, and we have been advised not to comment.
More similar words: advise, adviser, hypnotised, advertisement, vis-a-vis, used to, visual, bemused, visitor, visible, based on, opposed, be used to, supervisor, envision, activist, revision, visceral, division, advert, close down, the accused, proposed, increased, provision, adverse, supposedly, depressed, wise, advocate.