Random good picture Not show
1. A water turbine drives the generator.
2. Hot water is converted to electricity by a turbine.
3. Then the steam passes into the turbine.
4. Damage to the turbine slowed the work down.
5. Algae has clogged the intake to the water turbine.
6. A tidal current turbine is similar in principle to a windmill.
7. The gas turbine also keeps the batteries topped up.
8. The constant whine of the turbine and the rush of wind were my only company.
9. After a piston engine, starting a turbine can seem strange.
10. Both turbine options were in close formation in the static at Farnborough and a superficial look would show little between them.
11. It revs like a turbine and sounds like a locomotive. it turns the skin on your arms to gooseflesh.
12. The turbine whined familiarly and the rotors blurred above the cabin.
13. A jet turbine engine may run for 40, 000 hours before being rebuilt.
14. The work consisted of throwing up embankments and installing water turbine pumps.
15. The seasonal performance might be improved to some extent by using a wind turbine as the energy source.
16. Earlier in my visit I had spotted some castings on his scrap heap which I was fairly sure belonged to a turbine.
17. Subcontractor, Woodward Governor, also provided an interesting display with the Netcon 500 gas turbine monitoring and control system.
18. Reacher had made certain fine, illegal adjustments of the turbine.
19. The electricity can then be regenerated by allowing the air to expand in a turbine.
20. Wind farms also take up huge tracts of land and can kill birds caught in turbine blades.
21. At operating speed there was no roaring, vibrating, or shaking, just a smooth whine from the turbine.
22. The toilets are lit with electricity from a wind turbine.
23. The batteries are charged on-board by a small gas turbine auxiliary propulsion unit.
24. One of its most significant features is the choice of a gas turbine rather than internal combustion engine.
25. A major project is under way to reintroduce the waterwheel and turbine in order to harness this great natural resource once again.
26. The organisation hopes to power the village via a wind turbine.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. The liquid is turned into a vapour and the pressure of the expanding vapour turns a turbine to produce the electricity.
28. Cobalt is important in the jet engines of aeroplanes because it makes turbine blades resist high temperatures.
29. The next stage of our enterprise was to convert the little stable at the end of the cottage into a turbine house.
30. The facility also has a test bed for Ruston and Solar turbine engines.