Antonym: unlearned. Similar words: earnest, learn, learn from, be concerned about, yearn, earnings, clear, early warning. Meaning: ['lɜrnɪd /'lɜːn-] adj. 1. having or showing profound knowledge 2. highly educated; having extensive information or understanding 3. established by conditioning or learning 4. acquired by learning.
Random good picture Not show
8) She learned to ride when she was seven.
9) Can't help sadness,(http://sentencedict.com/learned.html) then slowly learned to hide.
10) The actor has learned off his lines.
11) They learned to mould bronze into statues.
12) He haunted textile mills, and learned all he could.
13) Learned men are not necessarily wise.
14) He has learned that dishonesty does not pay.
15) Under his father's guidance[sentencedict.com], he learned how to swim.
16) I learned it on my own.
17) We have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
18) The children have not yet learned to punctuate correctly.
19) She learned to accept criticism without rancour .
20) He is learned in the law.
21) I learned to windsurf on an activity holiday.
22) She learned to swim when she was really tiny.
23) Yeah, and I've learned something.
24) He learned automation in college.
25) Primitive man quickly learned how to manipulate tools.
26) I've just learned of his arrival.
27) I learned to sew at school.
28) No man is born wise or learned.
29) I learned it by myself.
30) A man becomes learned by asking questions.
More similar words: earnest, learn, learn from, be concerned about, yearn, earnings, clear, early warning, clear up, nuclear, unclear, clear out, clear off, clear away, year after year, one day, manned, combined, grained, abandoned, warn, barn, corner, Internet, attorney, old-fashioned, warning, wilderness, incarnation, eastern europe.