Synonym: hatred, loathing, predilection. Similar words: version, conversion, ever since, diversity, adversity, university, controversial, conversation. Meaning: [ə'vɜːʃn] n. 1. a feeling of intense dislike 2. the act of turning yourself (or your gaze) away.
Random good picture Not show
1. I underwent aversion therapy for my addiction to smoking.
2. I felt an instant aversion to his parents.
3. I've always had an aversion to getting up early.
4. She has an aversion to pets.
5. He has a strong aversion to dogs.
6. Despite his aversion to publicity, Arnold was persuaded to talk to the press.
7. He took an immediate aversion to his new boss.
8. He had an aversion to getting up early.
9. I have an aversion to housework.
10. Big dogs are an aversion of little girls'.
11. Have you developed an aversion to babies?
12. Cats have a natural aversion to water.
13. She has a deep aversion to getting up in the morning.
14. Many people have a natural and emotional aversion to insects.
15. Despite what many people think, aversion therapy is no longer used by professional psychologists in this country.
16. Margarett had an aversion to the Boston School.
17. Aversion relief statements are also included here.
18. Some people have an aversion to technology.
19. I have no aversion to it.
20. What we practised was aversion therapy.
21. We have an understandable aversion to bodily cessation.
22. This reflects an aversion which is attached by society to major accidents or dread consequences, e.g. cancer.
23. I believe he overcame his aversion for - for anything - stronger long enough to beget me.sentencedict.com
24. The mother-in-law ranted at her daughter-in-law about her fondness for eating and aversion to work.
25. However, A displays more curvature than B at that point, and hence more risk aversion.
26. This is especially the case with the chemical and electrical aversion therapies.
27. Then, just prior to that critical point, introduce the aversion relief element.
28. Each age has an affinity for some frames and an aversion to others.
29. But I was not of that age, had no desire to learn programming languages, and had undergone game aversion therapy.
30. Mental pictures were helpful to Charlene, a social worker whose talents and passions were obscured by her aversion to risk.
More similar words: version, conversion, ever since, diversity, adversity, university, controversial, conversation, persist, Persian, waver, slavery, verse, versus, oversee, ever so, on average, reverse, adverse, diverse, converse, adversary, controversy, anniversary, mansion, tension, session, mission, allusion, pension.