Random good picture Not show
1. I was somewhat surprised to see him.
2. She was surprised by the book's success .
3. He looked surprised but soon recovered his self-possession.
4. I'm surprised you haven't had enough of him yet.
5. She was very surprised when she saw me.
6. The police surprised the thief into confessing.
7. They surprised us with a visit.
8. I was very much surprised at the news.
9. Her father didn't seem at all surprised.
10. He surprised a masked intruder in the kitchen.
11. His sudden appearance surprised her.
12. We were surprised by the news.
13. Frankly[sentencedict.com], I'm not surprised her family disowned her.
14. I profess that I was surprised at the news.
15. It's nothing to be surprised about.
16. He was apparently much surprised at the news.
17. I was surprised by the intensity of his anxiety.
18. She seemed neither surprised nor worried.
19. Hilary was neither shocked nor surprised by the news.
20. She didn't appear at all surprised at the news.
21. His familiarity with the local languages surprised me.
22. Tollitt made no pretense of being surprised.
23. She had the pleasure of seeing him look surprised.
24. The news greatly surprised me.
25. She was surprised that her son wandered from home.
26. I was surprised by the impropriety of his remarks.
27. I was surprised at the cross-section of people there.
28. The stranger's question surprised me so that I temporarily lost my tongue.
29. Since a politician never believes what he says, he is surprised when others believe him. Charles de Gaulle
30. When there's no expectation, losing won't bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.
More similar words: surprising, surprisingly, enterprise, free enterprise, comprise, advised, hypnotised, arise, prisoner, reprisal, give rise to, purple, on purpose, interpret, used to, interpretation, bemused, opposed, be used to, based on, close down, the accused, proposed, increased, supposedly, depressed, wise, sure, raise, be supposed to.