Random good picture Not show
(1) He decided to turn his hobby into a lucrative sideline.
(2) She advised us to look abroad for more lucrative business ventures.
(3) He inherited a lucrative business from his father.
(4) She has a lucrative deal with a cosmetics company.
(5) They surrendered the lucrative bonds for no reason.
(6) She has a lucrative business selling leather goods.
(7) The practice is not a very lucrative one at the moment, but if it is worked up It'should prove quite profitable.
(8) The merger proved to be very lucrative for both companies.
(9) The practice is not a very lucrative one at the moment, but if it is worked up it should prove quite profitable.
(10) He has forfeited a lucrative fee but feels his well-being is more important.
(11) Thousands of ex-army officers have found lucrative jobs in private security firms.
(12) They had received some excellent(Sentence dictionary), lucrative contracts.
(13) His most lucrative business, though, was the bets.
(14) And the drive-throughs are proving to be lucrative ventures.
(15) Nobody needed them, but they were lucrative tax shelters.
(16) Business school graduates are also enjoying lucrative offers.
(17) Smurfit Printing secured the lucrative telephone directory printing contract.
(18) Gutierrez also has been hired to handle the lucrative publicity-and-consulting contract for the referendum campaign.
(19) This lucrative sinecure was owned from 1554 to 1723 by the Thurn-Taxis family.
(20) The seeds may also be a lucrative source of high quality seed oil, rich in unsaturated fatty acids.
(21) The company has doubled its profits since plugging into lucrative overseas markets.
(22) It is relatively easy for newcomers to pick off the most lucrative business and ignore the rest.
(23) These black models are moving in on what was previously white territory: the lucrative cosmetic contracts.
(24) Keen to preserve his artistic integrity, he refused several lucrative Hollywood offers.
(25) Had the plan worked it would have proved highly lucrative.
(26) A series of impressive manoeuvres by the chairman had secured a lucrative contract for the company.
(27) Fife Symington, pleaded innocent Wednesday to federal charges that they rigged a bid for a lucrative state contract.
(28) Business was so bad that they moved to more lucrative areas before the shows had even finished.
(29) The report names companies prepared to bribe and bully their way to lucrative logging concessions.
(30) Skirmishes are already going on as rivals battle to gain control of potentially lucrative new domains such as.pro.
More similar words: narrative, pejorative, cooperative, administrative, democratic, native, relative, relatively, initiative, innovative, legislative, alternative, conservative, representative, ratification, scratch, Democrat, aristocrat, active, motive, furtive, deductive, incentive, actively, punitive, subjective, supportive, deceptive, detective, cognitive.