Random good picture Not show
1. The operation had left her susceptible to infection.
2. Older people are more susceptible to infections.
3. Young people are the most susceptible to advertisements.
4. Children are more susceptible than adults.
5. She isn't very susceptible to flattery.
6. He's so susceptible that she easily gained his affection.
7. A signed agreement is not susceptible of change.
8. There are few known diseases which are not susceptible to medical treatment.
9. Some of these plants are more susceptible to frost damage than others.
10. Shakespeare's plays are susceptible to various interpretations.
11. Working conditions are susceptible of improvement by legislation.
12. They persuade susceptible teenagers to part with their money.
13. Is this situation not susceptible of improvement by legislation?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The facts are susceptible of various interpretations.
15. She was very susceptible to flattery.
16. James was extremely susceptible to flattery.
17. His statement is susceptible of another interpretation.
18. We are all susceptible to advertising.
19. These plants are particularly susceptible to frost.
20. He is ambitious and susceptible to flattery.
21. He's highly susceptible to flattery.
22. Others are more susceptible to attempts at quantification.
23. Is your statement susceptible of proof?
24. Synthetic fabrics are less susceptible to shrinkage than natural ones.
25. The thicker the material, the less susceptible the garment will be to wet conditions.
26. Some dogs are thought to be genetically susceptible to the disease.
27. Walking with weights makes the shoulders very susceptible to injury.
28. Soil on the mountain slopes is very susceptible to erosion.
29. Salt intake may lead to raised blood pressure in susceptible adults.
30. From this graph, it can be seen that some people are more susceptible to the disease.
More similar words: inception, reception, exception, deceptive, perception, conception, apperception, acceptable, except, concept, except for, acceptance, antiseptic, surreptitious, Bible, foible, visible, flexible, horrible, possible, eligible, tangible, fungible, sustainable, incredible, intangible, accessible, comprehensible, be responsible for, as soon as possible.