Random good picture Not show
1. One possible interpretation is that they want you to resign.
2. I like your interpretation better than the one I was taught.
3. His interpretation of the music was rather too literal.
4. The Supreme Court has validated the lower court's interpretation of the law.
5. I took issue with him over his interpretation of the instructions.sentencedict .com
6. Some phrases in the contract are open to interpretation.
7. The opposition Conservative Party put a different interpretation on the figures.
8. Language interpretation is the whole point of the act of reading.
9. It was regarded as a very narrow interpretation of the law.
10. The rules are vague and open to interpretation.
11. Although strictly illogical, Martin's interpretation of this paradox seems the best.
12. His interpretation of the poem is open to dispute.
13. He would be found guilty under a strict interpretation of the law.
14. Division arose over the interpretation of the idea.
15. His statement is susceptible of another interpretation.
16. It is possible to put an entirely different interpretation on her behaviour.
17. The evidence allows of only one interpretation - he was murdered by his wife.
18. She stamped her own interpretation on the role.
19. Scientists made an interpretation based on the data available.
20. What interpretation would you put/place on them?
21. Her interpretation of Juliet was one of the best performances I have ever seen.
22. Their interpretation was faulty — they had misinterpreted things.
23. His statement admits of one interpretation only.
24. In practice, this law is often given a wide interpretation by the police.
25. This rule does not allow of more than one interpretation.
26. It is difficult for many people to accept a literal interpretation of the Bible.
27. The wording of this section of the contract is open to interpretation.
28. It is not possible for everyone to put their own interpretation on the law.
29. What exactly the author meant by that statement is open to interpretation .
30. The clause in the contract is insusceptible of another interpretation.
More similar words: interpret, international, presentation, enterprise, interaction, integration, representation, intervention, prestidigitation, at intervals, limitation, invitation, orientation, confrontation, appreciation, implementation, transportation, rehabilitation, esterification, counterpart, painter, Internet, interior, interact, interval, interest, internal, enter into, in terms of, interview.