Random good picture Not show
(1) They bore the oblong hardwood box into the kitchen and put it on the table.
(2) The only bathroom was a tiny oblong.
(3) It is oblong in shape and actually larger in area than the average ear.
(4) These risers can be square, oblong or round, hollow or solid.
(5) On the roots oblong tubercles which are obviously reserve organs are formed.
(6) Description: Light or bright green, oval or oblong, small leaves which grow close together on long stems.
(7) The flat, oblong tin was full of chunky rings, as dull as lead but interestingly shaped and bevelled.
(8) Mix together lightly to form 6 oblong patties.
(9) There was no name tag in the oblong strip next to the button but that wasn't unusual.
(10) A big oblong for the managing director, six medium ones for the directors[sentencedict.com], a dozen small ones for the salesmen.
(11) The field stretched in a long oblong down the valley side, filling their eyes.
(12) Battery pods are of two types: square and oblong.
(13) George Cummings pulled out the stretcher with an oblong puddle of flesh and hair and rib.
(14) Aunt Margaret carried in an oblong, golden pie from the kitchen, steaming and savoury.
(15) The oral shield is oblong to rhombic.
(16) Sori oblong, attached along a vein about 0.5-1 mm from the edge, usually of about 8-10 sporangia .
(17) Leaf blade usually oblong to ovate, cordate or nearly so at base; leaf and fruit without pubescence .
(18) The knocker is oblong in shape, and of the kind our ancestors called " jaquemart ".
(19) Basal leaf blade oblong or elliptic(Sentencedict), truncate or cuneate at base.
(20) Leaves alternate, oblong or oblong - lanceolate, 2 - 5 cm long, 1 - 1.5 cm wide.
(21) Each pod contains one to three oblong seeds with whitish to dark - purple seed coats.
(22) The design of the house had a pleasing symmetry, its oblong shape being picked up in its elongated windows.
(23) He lay on the marble slab in the centre of the tiny oblong chapel like a king lying in state.
(24) A phone box stood beside a deserted stretch of road - a red oblong rooted in the streaming supine grass.
(25) Mix in the orange juice to bind. Roll out the pastry to an oblong measuring 8 x 12 inch.
(26) Eminem is often seem sporting various headgear that are also designed to de-emphasize his oblong face and focus attention to his best facial features, like his eyes.
(27) After uninuclear pollen grain forms, the growing speed of the pollen grain of oblong anthers and of globose anthers roughlg corresponds to each other.
(28) Leaves ternate or 1-2-pinnate, rarely simple or 3-pinnate; leaflets usually ovate, oblong.
(29) Leaf blade base broadly cuneate to rounded, margin obtusely serrate ; drupe and endocarp ellipsoid to oblong.
(30) The results of gross anatomy are follows:The color of parotid gland is pale pink and its shape is oblong and lamellar.
More similar words: blond, long, long., along, so long, for long, longer, belong, long for, prolong, all along, get along, long ago, lifelong, belong to, any longer, so long as, long since, as long as, no longer, come along, long-term, longtime, go a long way, before long, along with, longitude, alongside, long before, belonging.