Random good picture Not show
(1) The only bathroom was a tiny oblong.
(2) They bore the oblong hardwood box into the kitchen and put it on the table.
(3) Mix together lightly to form 6 oblong patties.
(4) Battery pods are of two types: square and oblong.
(5) The oral shield is oblong to rhombic.
(6) It is oblong in shape and actually larger in area than the average ear.
(7) These risers can be square, oblong or round, hollow or solid.
(8) On the roots oblong tubercles which are obviously reserve organs are formed.
(9) Description: Light or bright green, oval or oblong, small leaves which grow close together on long stems.
(10) The flat, oblong tin was full of chunky rings, as dull as lead but interestingly shaped and bevelled.
(11) There was no name tag in the oblong strip next to the button but that wasn't unusual.
(12) A big oblong for the managing director, six medium ones for the directors, a dozen small ones for the salesmen.
(13) The field stretched in a long oblong down the valley side, filling their eyes.
(14) George Cummings pulled out the stretcher with an oblong puddle of flesh and hair and rib.
(15) Aunt Margaret carried in an oblong, golden pie from the kitchen, steaming and savoury.
(16) Form pyriform to oblong or elongated .
(17) An oblong basket like bed for an infant.
(18) What is the perimeter of this oblong.
(19) Capsules oblong, ca. 1.4 cm(Sentencedict), pilose.
(20) Put all the plates on the oblong table.
(21) Basal leaf blade oblong, base not cordate.
(22) American blackberry with oblong black fruit.
(23) Sori oblong, attached along a vein about 0.5-1 mm from the edge, usually of about 8-10 sporangia .
(24) Leaf blade usually oblong to ovate, cordate or nearly so at base; leaf and fruit without pubescence .
(25) The design of the house had a pleasing symmetry, its oblong shape being picked up in its elongated windows.
(26) He lay on the marble slab in the centre of the tiny oblong chapel like a king lying in state.
(27) A phone box stood beside a deserted stretch of road - a red oblong rooted in the streaming supine grass.
(28) Mix in the orange juice to bind. Roll out the pastry to an oblong measuring 8 x 12 inch.
(29) Eminem is often seem sporting various headgear that are also designed to de-emphasize his oblong face and focus attention to his best facial features, like his eyes.
(30) After uninuclear pollen grain forms, the growing speed of the pollen grain of oblong anthers and of globose anthers roughlg corresponds to each other.
More similar words: blond, long, long., along, so long, for long, longer, belong, long for, prolong, all along, get along, long ago, lifelong, belong to, any longer, so long as, long since, as long as, no longer, come along, long-term, longtime, go a long way, before long, along with, longitude, alongside, long before, belonging.