Random good picture Not show
(1) Transportation will be supplied by the company.
(2) The city needs to improve its public transportation .
(3) He finally solved the difficulty of transportation.
(4) The transportation of goods by air costs a lot.
(5) The train is a safe means of transportation.
(6) Sleigh is an important means of transportation in this area.
(7) The transportation took off with its cargo at midnight.
(8) Of particular concern is the rising cost of transportation.
(9) We need to find some other means of transportation.
(10) Our transportation system is designed to answer the needs of the city's commuters.
(11) Transportation costs would turn the operation into an uneconomical exercise.
(12) The city is working to improve public transportation.
(13) You'll have to pay for the packaging and transportation costs, not forgetting airport taxes.
(14) Normally, the transportation system in Paris carries 950,000 passengers a day.
(15) The transportation operation will be spun off into a separate company.
(16) Oxfam may also help with the transportation of refugees.
(17) Small shippers are most often disserviced by transportation breakdown.
(18) The company will provide transportation.
(19) Their only transportation was camel.
(20) The city is providing free transportation to the stadium from downtown.
(21) Campuses are usually accessible by public transportation.
(22) Efficiency comes from diligence. In shortage in the play ground transportation into Si,[sentencedict.com] was destroyed by the idler.
(23) Before the railway came up into being, a four - horse coach was a popular means of transportation.
(24) The strawberries are kept in cold storage to prevent them spoiling during transportation.
(25) People need to get out of their cars and use other modes of transportation.
(26) The Railway Administration of Beijing redressed the damage done to my baggage during the transportation.
(27) Relief agencies say the immediate problem is not a lack of food, but transportation.
(28) In Los Angeles many companies encourage their employees to use alternative means of transportation, rather than the car. Sentencedict.com
(29) In the past, British convicts could be sentenced to transportation.
(30) The committee's exclusive focus will be to improve public transportation.
More similar words: transport, active transport, translation, transformation, transition, transaction, transmission, portion, proportion, invitation, limitation, orientation, corporation, in proportion to, presentation, confrontation, frustration, representation, interpretation, rehabilitation, implementation, concentration, demonstration, prestidigitation, administration, important, transit, transmit, transfer, transform.