Random good picture Not show
1. The course leads to a diploma in psychiatric nursing.
2. The diploma course would offer remote access to course materials via the Internet's world wide web.
3. The college offers the Higher National Diploma in computer studies.
4. She worked hard to earn her music diploma.
5. Many diploma courses require the submission of a project.
6. She is taking a diploma in management studies.
7. Diploma and certificate courses do not normally require the submission of a dissertation.
8. I'm hoping to get my teaching diploma this year.
9. The university may revoke my diploma.
10. The master diplomaed him a high school diploma.
11. She won her diploma in only three years.
12. Diploma holders have a far better chance of employment than those with no qualification.
13. Anyone with a high school diploma can enroll in the course.
14. Diploma students will complete a more restricted project in June.
15. I wanted a diploma because I knew that there was no possibility of my going to a university.
16. The other was doing a BTEC first diploma at Newcastle college.
17. The Diploma gives a choice of studying in depth three out of ten subjects.
18. Those who do not have high-school diplomas begin taking courses toward a general-equivalency diploma.
19. That same year the rabbinical diploma was conferred on him by Rabbi Weiss, lector in Vienna.
20. Only 18.8% of the class of 1982 had some kind of diploma four years after high school, versus 45% of the class of 1972.
21. Most students here are studying for a qualification at diploma level.
22. Some people go back for their education to acquire another degree or diploma to impress the society.
23. Satisfactory completion of the course will lead to the award of the Diploma of Social Work.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. When the College was in its early years, certain outstanding medical men signed the diploma awarded to successful candidates.
25. Distance Learning 1992 has seen the launch of the distance learning support material for the Professional Certificate and Diploma programmes.
26. By the 1830s, some 50 students yearly were awarded a diploma.
27. These units are amassed toward graduation, and, in most cases, become the only ticket to a high school diploma.
28. Where a Master's degree course is paired with one for a Diploma, students are registered concurrently for both qualifications.
29. The examination leading to the Certificate is accredited as one specific module of the Institute's new Final Diploma.
30. She did go on to get her high-school equivalency diploma.
More similar words: diplomat, diplomatic, aplomb, megalomania, dip, dipping, kilometer, diphtheria, serendipity, triplex, multiply, principle, disciple, multiple, principles, multiplied, discipline, triplicate, plot, plough, employ, deploy, legal principle, implore, explore, deplore, exploit, explode, employee, exploded.