Random good picture Not show
1. He handed me a little rectangle of white paper.
2. He drew a rectangle on the blackboard.
3. The rectangle is 5 cm long and 1.9 cm wide.
4. It is a rectangle if the four angles square.
5. Calculate the perimeter of the rectangle.
6. The area of a rectangle is its height times its width.
7. Dougal levered up the rectangle of hardwood.
8. Roll out the dough again into a rectangle.
9. The television screen became a rectangle of icy aquamarine.
10. Press 1 to cut the rectangle.
11. Place the smaller rectangle on top, in the centre.
12. Suddenly, a face appeared, breaking into the rectangle of sky.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Fold the rectangle of dough in thirds again, crimping the seam with your fingers so that it will not open up.
14. The solution? Move the column as a rectangle, not as a column.
15. Then a rectangle of brighter light illuminates the dusty ruched curtains as they glide towards the ceiling.
16. A rectangle is subdivided into one large and two small squares such that the overlap is constant width.
17. Instead, the Cut / Copy Rectangle command used the exact position of the cursor to define the vertical section of text.
18. There was a small rectangle of land beside the jetty, surrounded on three sides by steep clay walls.
19. Abutment was reduced to a minimum, transepts were often not built and the plan became a simple rectangle.
20. The first unit is centred on St Mary's church and consists of a large rectangle, aligned north-south, east-west.
21. With a quick gesture Newt held the box fast with his left hand and squeezed a plastic rectangle with his right.
22. Slowly, he took off the jacket and folded it neatly into a rectangle which he placed on his knee.
23. Roll out with a lightly floured rolling pin to a rectangle the same size as the tin.
24. He reached the kitchen door just as a bright rectangle of light slowly spread across the upstairs wall.
25. Had I dreamt up Mr Fry lolling there in the rectangle of the doorway?
26. A circle will knit as a circle not an ellipse, a square, a square not a rectangle and so one.
27. It looks like a two-minute painting: four dull green brushstrokes run close to the painting's edge, reiterating the rectangle.
28. This position will mark the upper left-hand corner of the rectangle. 3.
29. Using black trimmings, shape the front and rear bumpers and a rectangle for the radiator.
30. Each group can then be arranged within a particular shape, such as a rectangle or square, to give added definition.
More similar words: tangle, angle, dangle, bangle, wrangle, dangler, triangle, quadrangle, disinfectant, life expectancy, bungle, jungle, single, wingless, single out, singleness, dangling, nectar, reluctant, tangy, reluctance, neglect, reluctantly, spectacle, spectator, sectarian, tangent, delectable, tangible, expectation.