Random good picture Not show
1. They announced the initiation of a rural development programme.
2. This was my initiation into the peace movement.
3. The club has an initiation ceremony for new members.
4. My initiation into the mysteries of home brewing was not a success.
5. Lawyers for the couple have announced the initiation of divorce proceedings.
6. You have to go through an initiation rite before you become a full member.
7. It was my initiation into the world of high fashion.
8. Your initiation rites do not conceal your destitution.
9. Some initiation ceremony perhaps or unspoken betrothal?
10. The Batak chieftains perform the traditional initiation rite.
11. Catechesis is an initiation into liturgy.
12. The outlook for pharmacist initiation and modification of drug therapy.
13. They had some kind of initiation where they all filed down to the alley.
14. For a $ 500 initiation fee, plus $ 85 a month, girls will receive a year-long membership in the academy.
15. Dissociation of initiation from propagation probably accounts for abortive spikes such as those observed in HeLa cells responding to low doses of histamine.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Language is the means of initiation into the conventions of conceptualization and communication which define particular cultures.
17. In the course of initiation they have undergone a passionate experience of discovery and conversion.
18. Yet as serious as this initiation ritual is, it is also fun.
19. In practice much of the initiation and review of management policy fell to the four full-time members acting with the chief officers.
20. The initiation and implementation of economic development projects also provides government with opportunities to gain political support from a diverse constituency.
21. To take these points in reverse order, the initiation of the student into the rational life should occur in two directions.
22. Spirit baptism was not just an initiation rite, it was a mystical encounter.
23. They had doused a colleague's trousers with paint thinners, a regular initiation ceremony in their Skelmersdale factory.
24. His appearance is essential to the tribes' fertility, and he is petitioned in initiation rites for young boys at puberty.
25. Responsibilities will encompass close liaison with hospital physicians, trial initiation and monitoring of clinical trials to Good Clinical Practice standard.
26. Willetts detects in these later stories a reminiscence of a Minoan initiation ordeal.
27. We hypothesized therefore that the N-Oct 5 complex is generated by alternative translation initiation.
28. This film is too formulaic, meandering slowly through the typical initiation scenes of a stranger in a strange place.
29. These sensations are the first acute symptoms of anxiety, often leading to hyperventilation and to the initiation of catastrophic panic thoughts.
30. Prophylactic therapy to avoid acute gouty arthritis should accompany the initiation of allopurinol therapy.
More similar words: initiative, initiate, initiator, definition, negotiation, initial, initially, munitions, ammunition, premonition, recognition, alleviation, variation, radiation, repudiation, retaliation, association, abbreviation, humiliation, appreciation, depreciation, renunciation, repatriation, annunciation, mitigation, litigation, united nations, pronunciation, reconciliation, administration.