Random good picture Not show
1. She started to get a reputation as an unselfish girl with a heart of gold.
2. It was unselfish of you to help us.
3. Her unselfish act reflects well on her upbringing.
4. As a player he was unselfish, a true team man.
5. Their vote is an unselfish one.
6. The Tribe is an unselfish group of clever veterans.
7. She is an outgoing, unselfish, and loving person.
8. Unselfish or magnanimous lies serve as sort of social lubricant; injurious or malicious lies show the worst of human deception and cunning. Dr T.P.Chia
9. Teamwork and unselfish dedication owe more to oriental culture than to any particular management technique.
10. Even the most unselfish people carry certain meanings in their eyes.
11. Whenever your child is unselfish, helpful or sensitive to how others feel, reward her with words of praise and encouragement.
12. Here was a real opportunity to show an unselfish patriotism on the part of the clergy.
13. The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves. Helen Keller
14. Stepfamilies call for additional sensitivity and unselfish caring on everyone's part.
15. I'm as unselfish as a famished hog.
16. It would be a mistake to conclude that unselfish concern has disappeared.
17. We all pitched to buy this gift. We are all grateful to you. Without your unselfish dedication could we achieve no success today.
18. The difference between appreciation and flattery? That is simple. One is sincere and the other insincere. One comes from the heart out; the other from the teeth out. One is unselfish; the other selfish. One is universally admired; the other universally condemned. Dale Carnegie
19. Real love is a positive emotion and is truly unselfish.
20. During the brief voyage Tom lived in a peculiar atmosphere of doom and of heroic, unselfish courage.
21. It's a good team - they listen to the coaching and they're unselfish with the ball.
22. Abernathy was a man of great courage and an unselfish dedication to a just cause.
23. This was real love, love that was tender, caring and unselfish.
24. To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate. Michael Jordan
25. Frank developed into a useful striker, stylish, poised and unselfish.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. She writes, Exacting and unrelenting obedience to kinship demands made the Dakotas a most kind, unselfish people, always acutely aware of those about them and innately courteous.
27. Unless you come to a point where your self dissolves into the universal, you cannot be truly unselfish. You can pretend.
28. I can teach you to chare, but I cannot make you unselfish.
29. So Gruntle and Snuffle and Snuggle came to live with Curly Tail, so that they might learn to be unselfish like him.
30. The love of a mother for her children is dominant, leonine, selfish and unselfish.
More similar words: selfish, counsel, self-incrimination, counselor, counseling, counsellor, self-, itself, oneself, himself, sunset, in itself, of itself, by itself, selfless, by yourself, by himself, fishery, unsettle, unsettled, self-esteem, fisherman, big fish, raffish, fishing, unsettling, self-contempt, jellyfish, senseless, loaves and fishes.