Random good picture Not show
1) There has still been no official confirmation of the report.
2) The police are seeking independent confirmation of certain details of the story.
3) Here, graphically displayed, was confirmation of the entire story.
4) I'm still waiting for confirmation of the test results.
5) She glanced over at James for confirmation.
6) Flu prevented her from attending her daughter's confirmation.
7) Written confirmation came three days later.
8) She nodded in confirmation.
9) They took her resignation from Bendix as confirmation of their suspicions.
10) We will send you written confirmation of our offer shortly.
11) We are still awaiting confirmation of the exact number of casualties.
12) Most hotels require confirmation from a prospective guest in writing.
13) Travel arrangements are subject to confirmation by State Tourist Organisations.
14) We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.
15) Please send a cheque with written confirmation of your booking.
16) She scans my face for confirmation.
17) Abrams's White House appointment, however,[http://sentencedict.com/confirmation.html] required no congressional confirmation.
18) Seek confirmation that the other party understands your meaning.
19) Fission-track also provides independent confirmation of dating results.
20) He brought the children to the bishop for confirmation.
21) The existence of treachery finds confirmation elsewhere.
22) So I needed confirmation, a witness.
23) The guilty finding and sentence are subject to confirmation.
24) The post does not require Senate confirmation.
25) There was no immediate official confirmation.
26) Some were raised in confirmation hearings.
27) During Senate confirmation hearings, Sen.
28) Evolutionary biology provides good confirmation of moral judgements.
29) It was announced that the times were provisional and subject to confirmation.
30) Her confession was no surprise to him, - just the confirmation of a long-held suspicion.
More similar words: confirm, confirmed, confiscation, configuration, affirmative, formation, information, reformation, misinformation, transformation, confederation, conflagration, confrontation, protestant reformation, non-fiction, nonfiction, articles of confederation, infirmity, on fire, acclimatization, terra firma, animation, summation, cremation, defamation, maturation, acclamation, constitutional convention, proclamation, inflammation.