Random good picture Not show
1) There has still been no official confirmation of the report.
2) The police are seeking independent confirmation of certain details of the story.
3) They took her resignation from Bendix as confirmation of their suspicions.
4) Here, graphically displayed, was confirmation of the entire story.
5) I'm still waiting for confirmation of the test results.
6) We will send you written confirmation of our offer shortly.
7) We are still awaiting confirmation of the exact number of casualties.
8) She glanced over at James for confirmation.
9) Most hotels require confirmation from a prospective guest in writing.
10) Travel arrangements are subject to confirmation by State Tourist Organisations.
11) Flu prevented her from attending her daughter's confirmation.
12) We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.
13) Written confirmation came three days later.
14) Please send a cheque with written confirmation of your booking.
15) There was no confirmation of the report and no organization has taken responsibility for the killings.
16) She nodded in confirmation.
17) She scans my face for confirmation.
18) Such a confirmation was to be of great propaganda value to the papacy in addition to its immediate political and financial value.
19) I came across these two booklets on confirmation and wondered if they would be of interest to either you or Paul.
20) Without waiting for Senate confirmation,[http://sentencedict.com/confirmation.html] Polk sent Slidell on his way.
21) I could chortle at this further confirmation that Microsoft's operating systems are secure only when not connected to the Internet.
22) For about a month, while he awaited confirmation as Attorney General, Ed Meese was also on hand.
23) Abrams's White House appointment, however, required no congressional confirmation.
24) It was announced that the times were provisional and subject to confirmation.
25) Her confession was no surprise to him, - just the confirmation of a long-held suspicion.
26) If in any doubt, we should ask the client for written confirmation of our understanding of the criteria.
27) The Senate leadership quickly gave its consent and we ran many of the confirmation hearings live.
28) The bishops received word in February that a revised draft would receive Vatican confirmation if it were resubmitted.
29) I understand that the exact venue in London will be notified to me with confirmation.
30) It eased p to 34p on the news with investors also awaiting confirmation of a planned name change to Signet.
More similar words: confirm, confirmed, confiscation, configuration, affirmative, formation, information, reformation, misinformation, transformation, confederation, conflagration, confrontation, protestant reformation, non-fiction, nonfiction, articles of confederation, infirmity, on fire, acclimatization, terra firma, animation, summation, cremation, defamation, maturation, acclamation, constitutional convention, proclamation, inflammation.