Random good picture Not show
1. He began to drink, drank himself to intoxication, till he slept obliterated.
2. Intoxication interferes with memory and thinking, speech and coordination.
3. This may explain why the early stages of intoxication feel qualitatively different from later stages.
4. The result is an intoxication far more dynamic and complicated than most people realize.
5. The young are permanently in a state resembling intoxication. Aristotle
6. The mechanism of the hypercalcemia in vitamin D intoxication is twofold.
7. Ten days after cyclosporin intoxication he was discharged from the ICU.
8. Conclusion Sulfur mustard intoxication induces early and long lasting decreases in serum IL 2 and IL 6 levels and lymphocyte DNA fragmentation in dog peripheral blood.
9. By using XPS, before and after the intoxication of mixed oxide catalysts, the various appearance and the composition. valence and chemical mechanism of the active component of catalysts were studied.
10. The intoxication mechanism of tetrodotoxin ( TTX ) and its effective treatment Methods : Were introducedarticle.
11. Methods 6 patients with severe digoxin intoxication were admitted to the emergency department and given hemoperfusion.
12. Infective intoxication, relative bradycardia and roseola were not common.
13. The presentation of the first patient with a subacute sensorimotor peripheral neuropathy is typical of intoxication with inorganic arsenic.
14. The current struggles to pin down the mechanisms underlying both ordinary intoxication and alcoholism are driving this point home with a vengeance.
15. The only other recreational drug used in this way is nicotine, which is also seldom used for outright intoxication.
16. In this way, hallucinations can be an exciting and sought-after part of intoxication by solvents.
17. I am driven by love. Love should never be demanding; it must be unconditional. Love is an exquisite pain and in that pain lies intoxication. And if your lover shares that pain, the intoxication reaches another level altogether. Dharminder
18. He also had a long record of arrests, mainly for public intoxication, driving while intoxicated and getting into fights.
19. The symptoms in case 2, which included gastrointestinal and autonomic disturbance, closely resembled those reported in past cases of mercury intoxication.
20. Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication. Lord Byron
21. The measurement of carboxyhemoglobin in human blood may provide a direct evidence for acute carbon monoxide intoxication.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Objective:To demonstrate relative changes and characteristics of electroneurograms and electromyograms(EMGs) in patients with n-hexane chronic intoxication.
23. Observation of brain tissue oxidation and pathomorphology to the aluminium intoxication chicken .
24. Some neuroscientists theorize that folks who jump from one new relationship to another are biochemically "hooked" on the intoxication of falling in love.
25. By the following year, however, cases of cocaine addiction and intoxication were being reported from all over the world.
26. Objective: To observe the neurotoxicity of hypoxia at high altitude in combination with soman intoxication .
27. Brennan: Christmas has its roots in the pagan festival of Saturnalia, which is traditionally celebrated by intoxication, naked singing and the consumption of human-shaped biscuits.
28. To confirm the antidotal action of dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) against lewisite intoxication, a study on experimental therapy in dogs was carried out.
29. Methods The concentrations of plasma endothelin were determined in 60 cases of patients with acute intoxication by radio-immunity or chromometry and compared with normal control group's.
30. The type of alcoholic beverage will not affect a person's rate of intoxication.
More similar words: ratification, gratification, toxic, medication, indication, vindication, publication, implication, application, communication, clarification, prevarication, certification, esterification, personification, identification, telecommunications, location, education, educational, invocation, altercation, deprecation, in relation to, confiscation, equivocation, integration, international, interpretation, intricate.