Synonym: severally. Similar words: irrespective of, effectively, perspective, actively, with respect to, relatively, inspection, objective. Meaning: [rɪ'spektɪvlɪ] adv. in the order given.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Metal, oil and soap contains foreign matter, respectively.
(2) The cups and saucers cost ￡5 and ￡3 respectively.
(3) They were charged with murder and manslaughter respectively.
(4) Negligence and duty are respectively relative, not absolute, terms.
(5) Lorenz and Ardrey suggest, respectively, that aggression and territoriality form a deep-lying part of people's biological and psychic constitution.
(6) The varieties are known, respectively, as 13-year cicadas and 17 year cicadas.
(7) This is equal to 20% and 32% respectively of average adult earnings.
(8) The Utterwords and the Hushabyes represent, respectively, the last vestiges of Colonialism and Bohemianism.
(9) She gave beer to the man and a toy to the baby, respectively.
(10) Their sons, Ben and Jonathan, were three and six respectively.
(11) German and Italian courses are held in Munich and Rome respectively.
(12) Could you define the two terms-public relations and lobbyist respectively to our large number of readers?
(13) B1 and B2: carbon-free, no foliation, saturated with electrolyte and distilled water respectively.
(14) The equivalent statistical probabilities for the proven component of proven and probable reserves are 90 percent and 10 percent respectively.
(15) It was a peculiar exchange to take place between men in full vigour, aged forty and forty-four respectively.
(16) Defence spending for the same years was 12.7 percent, 24.2 percent and 28.2 percent respectively.
(17) Thus, the speakers represented by tables 6.2 and 6.3 were assigned range scores of 5 and 0 respectively.
(18) Conversely, potassium and phosphate are the principal intracellular cations and anions, respectively.
(19) Out of the 35% in favour, 33% and 11% respectively were from solicitors in medium-sized and larger practices.
(20) Housing construction and freight transport declined by 3 percent and 2 percent respectively in 1989 compared with 1988.
(21) Jaguar produced their best performance of the season,(sentencedict.com) with Eddie Irvine and Pedro de la Rosa finishing seventh and eighth respectively.
(22) At the top of the aisle, the bridesmaids and groomsmen peeled off to left and right respectively.
(23) Catheters were inserted into the femoral artery and vein for blood pressure recordings and drug administration, respectively.
(24) Reeves puts their humour down to their upbringing in Darlington and Middlesbrough respectively.
(25) Took the two first first-class tickets for C. Arms from this station numbered respectively 00 and 01.
(26) Industrial production and retail sales had both surged, at a rate of 13.7 percent and 13 percent respectively. Sentencedict.com
(27) The variability in mean arterial pressure within and between subjects was 4% and 6% respectively.
(28) The first two of a series of four two-week training workshops for would-be small-scale miners were held in Bulawayo and Chegutu respectively.
(29) Clinton also won comfortably with 70 and 48 percent respectively.
(30) In the diagram we illustrate the shift in both and functions to and respectively.
More similar words: irrespective of, effectively, perspective, actively, with respect to, relatively, inspection, objective, detective, introspection, collective, protective, effectiveness, especially, desperately, aspect, suspect, spectrum, prospect, spectacle, inspector, exclusively, introspect, active, spectacular, productive, distinctive, attractive, representative, active transport.