Random good picture Not show
2. Aggression is by no means a male-only trait.
3. Persistence is the common trait of anyone who has had a significant impact on the world.
4. Perfectionism is a Virgoan trait.
5. Awareness of class is a typically British trait.
6. Arrogance is a very unattractive personality/character trait.
7. This irascible trait naturally served to increase his enemies.
8. Some trait must provide them with immunity from predation.
9. This trait can be engineered into food crops.
10. It was an innate character trait.
11. Confidence is a fine trait. Over-confidence isn't. Laurell K. Hamilton
12. Haemoglobin electrophoresis showed sickle cell trait.
13. But your greatest character trait is your honesty.
14. All the witnesses share one trait.
15. Our entrepreneurial drive has long been our distinguishing trait.
16. Pessimism is her distinguishing trait: she worries about many aspects of her work.
17. Of course, as for any other trait,[sentencedict.com] it may be impossible for any one homozygous genotype to achieve the optimum.
18. Similarity in a trait is measured with a value called concordance.
19. If the average value of the trait in the offspring is higher than the parental generation average, the trait is heritable.
20. The trait of the body is its temporality or the fact that it can not escape death.
21. This trait was in evidence last week as the president, Leonid Kravchuk, threw his country into a constitutional crisis.sentencedict.com
22. If there is a redeeming trait in him, he has not revealed it.
23. Nylon does have an exasperating trait of expanding in the wet and cold, causing the fly to sag.
24. Is it the specific disorder, a particular personality trait associated with the disorder, or a general vulnerability to psychiatric disturbance?
25. Jenna had never noticed the trait before, but she supposed he was being over-protective.
26. David disliked this trait of Harriet's, a fatalism that seemed so at odds with the rest of her.
27. One should select the essential trait and reproduce it-or, even better, produce it.
28. Nocturnal enuresis alone, particularly if primary, is both a disorder of maturation and a genetic trait.
29. They reacted to events, never initiating them, and this trait became an increasing liability as time passed.
30. In reality, a well-endowed man is likely to have inherited the trait.