Random good picture Not show
1. The canvas covering was peeled back.
2. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
3. The tent began to sag as the canvas became wet.
4. The times that people used canvas boat have become history.
5. He took out a metal flask from a canvas bag.
6. The painter uses a grained canvas that absorbs a lot of paint.
7. The painter brushed over the canvas to bring out a more vivid effect.
8. The goods are packed in canvas.
9. We need a piece of canvas that weathers well.
10. I love sleeping under canvas.
11. These questions must be considered on a broader canvas.
12. The boys spent the night under canvas.
13. The canvas was laced to a steel frame.
14. The wrestler pinned his opponent to the canvas.
15. Blobs of paint were dotted around the canvas.
16. This screen was made on canvas.
17. The painter swept a brush over his canvas.
18. The canvas is stretched over a wooden frame.
19. They spent the night under canvas.
20. Smith painted an oil painting on the canvas.
21. I like to paint on canvas.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The hole was covered with canvas.
23. They toted canvas sacks over their shoulders.
24. She had recently taken a canvas from the theater and tacked it up on the wall.
25. Canvas boots are all right but they're not as waterproof as leather.
26. She sat down cautiously on the red canvas cushions, knees modestly together.
27. He had brought the canvas bag with him.
28. She tried to create the impression of strong sunlight by stippling the canvas in yellow and white.
29. She was in her studio again, painting onto a large canvas.
30. He helped her close the cases up, and then he secured the canvas straps as tight as they would go.