Similar words: vital, inevitably, invitation, inevitable, examine, laminated, examining, amid. Meaning: ['vaɪtəmɪn /'vɪtə-] n. any of a group of organic substances essential in small quantities to normal metabolism.
Random good picture Not show
1. Deficiency in vitamins/Vitamin deficiency can lead to illness.
2. The doctor said she should be taking vitamin supplements.
3. I always take my daily dose of vitamin C.
4. Vitamin C helps maintain healthy connective tissue.
5. The cream contains vitamin A to nourish the skin.
6. Nuts and seeds are good sources of vitamin E.
7. Vitamin C is supposed to prevent colds.
8. Oranges are a good source of vitamin C.
9. Vitamin B 6 must be adequately supplied.
10. In the winter I take vitamin C to ward off colds.
11. According to the packet, these vitamin pills will restore lost vitality.
12. The odour of vitamin in skin is repugnant to insects.
13. Vitamin K is routinely given in the first week of life to prevent bleeding.
14. He swears by vitamin C pills.
15. My dad swears by these vitamin pills.
16. Injections of vitamin C are obviously advantageous.
17. They sell vitamin supplements at the pharmacist's.
18. It has also been fortified with vitamin C.
19. Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C.
20. Which vitamin supplements are good value?
21. Oranges are rich in vitamin C.
22. To complicate matters further, everybody's vitamin requirements vary.
23. Vitamin C helps to detoxify pollutants in the body.
24. The product provided inadequate vitamin and mineral supplementation.
25. Oranges are full of vitamin C.
26. My father swears by these vitamin pills.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. She supplements her diet with vitamin tablets.
28. Vitamin B assists in red-blood-cell regeneration.
29. Vitamin D is found in butter.
30. She dosed herself up with vitamin pills.
More similar words: vital, inevitably, invitation, inevitable, examine, laminated, examining, amid, levity, family, gravity, Islamic, dynamic, activity, dynamics, familiar, sensitivity, productivity, capita, guitar, capital, heritage, habitat, digital, Italian, be familiar with, hesitate, hospital, military, suitable.