Random good picture Not show
1. The President had a clear mandate to end the war.
2. The President was elected with a clear mandate to tackle violent crime.
3. Our election victory has given us a mandate to reform the economy.
4. He was unrelenting in his pursuit of legal mandate.
5. He failed in his mandate.
6. They ruled the country under a United Nations mandate.
7. The party sought a mandate to reform the constitution.
8. She has received a clear mandate for educational reform.
9. They accused him of acting without a mandate.
10. The mandate ran until 1947.
11. The General Election gave him no such mandate.
12. The bank had no mandate to honour the cheque.
13. The Cook Islands mandate was given to New Zealand.
14. I sought a mandate from my constituents to oppose this tax.
15. The party was elected with a mandate to reduce the size of government.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The government gave the police a mandate to reduce crime.
17. The UN rush to mandate war totally ruled out any alternatives.
18. Part of winning a mandate is having clear goals and not boxing yourself in.
19. We have a mandate from the union membership to proceed with strike action.
20. The presidential mandate is limited to two terms of four years each.
21. The election victory gave the party a clear mandate to continue its programme of reform.
22. Matters debated in meetings do not become a mandate automatically.
23. The proposed initiative would mandate a reduction of carbon dioxide of 40%.
24. Our mandate does not change from culture to culture.
25. Preval has no mandate and he knows it.
26. It is undemocratic to govern an area without an electoral mandate.
27. The President and his supporters are almost certain to read this vote as a mandate for continued economic reform.
28. At the forthcoming elections,(sentencedict.com) the government will be seeking a fresh mandate from the people.
29. Sometimes a President thinks he has more of a mandate than he really does.
30. The Belgians took over Rwanda under a League of Nations mandate.
More similar words: recommendation, to date, candidate, update, up to date, out of date, accommodate, date back to, manipulate, data, and all, scandal, predator, database, be good at, agenda, far and away, standard, and all that, boundary, calendar, in danger, defendant, secondary, man, many, attendance, many a, fundamental, Roman.