Random good picture Not show
(1) The hotel can accommodate up to 500 guests.
(2) He bought a huge house to accommodate his library.
(3) Are there enough shelves to accommodate all our books?
(4) This hotel can accommodate up to 500 guests.
(5) You should soon accommodate yourself to the new circumstance.
(6) He will accommodate me with the use of his house, while he is abroad.
(7) My world is silent(Sentencedict.com ), to accommodate no less than others.
(8) She tried to accommodate her way of life to his.
(9) The eye can accommodate itself to seeing objects at different distances.
(10) It was very kind of you to accommodate us withthe tickets of our journey.
(11) The new policies fail to accommodate the disabled.
(12) They must accommodate themselves to the situation.
(13) The island was used to accommodate child refugees.
(14) The hotel can accommodate 600 guests.
(15) One flat can accommodate a family of five.
(16) The car park can accommodate about 200 cars.
(17) The ballroom can accommodate 400 people.
(18) The roads are built to accommodate gradual temperature changes.
(19) I will accommodate my plans to yours.
(20) I shall endeavour to accommodate you whenever possible.
(21) The bank will accommodate you with a loan.
(22) The lens of the eye accommodate to distance.
(23) Will this lift accommodate 10 people?
(24) They erected a marquee to accommodate 500 wedding guests.
(25) Some find it hard to accommodate themselves to the new working conditions.
(26) Can you accommodate me with the loan of one hundred US dollars?
(27) The idea that the United States could harmoniously accommodate all was a fiction.
(28) Life can not fade , the multiple spot color can't accommodate oneself to wonderful just now best[Sentencedict.com],alive.
(29) The school in Poldown was not big enough to accommodate all the children.
(30) He has never put an arm around his wife to accommodate photographers.
More similar words: commodity, to date, up to date, in common, commonly, be good at, accompany, tobacco, account, according, account for, accounting, accord with, recommendation, on account of, according to, moderate, mandate, candidate, update, accomplishment, accountability, accomplishments, out of date, take into account, in accordance with, date back to, accurate, communicate, accurately.