Random good picture Not show
1. Greece broke off relations with Turkey.
2. His last film was a complete turkey.
3. Dr Kengerli looks to Turkey as his mother country.
4. The American president praised Turkey for its courage.
5. Pam was in the middle of basting the turkey.
6. A Turkey carpet adorned the floor.
7. The turkey is basted to keep it from drying out.
8. Just dig into the roast turkey. Wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
9. Turkey and Greece were buffer states against the former Soviet Union.
10. It's traditional in America to eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
11. Turkey plans to harness the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers for big hydro-electric power projects.
12. Stuff the turkey, then put it into a pre-heated oven.
13. In keeping with tradition, they always have turkey on Christmas Day.
14. They simply demolished the turkey.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. His latest movie is a real turkey.
16. In England, turkey is traditionally eaten on Christmas Day.
17. We stabbed at the roast turkey with our forks.
18. Shall we have fish instead of turkey today?
19. I quit smoking cold turkey.
20. It's traditional to eat turkey at Thanksgiving.
21. Once the turkey has defrosted, remove the giblets.
22. She has journeyed on horseback through Africa and Turkey.
23. His last movie was a real turkey.
24. I'll have the turkey with all the trimmings, please.
25. They broiled turkey over a charcoal flame.
26. Are you going to stuff the turkey?
27. Turkey was once an important colonial power.
28. A country spread-eagles Asia and Europe —that is Turkey.
29. I will be home for Thanksgiving, so save a little turkey for me.
30. The quickest way to get her off the drug was to let her go cold turkey.