Random good picture Not show
1. His love life was complicated, and involved intense relationships.
2. A complicated system of sewers runs under the city.
3. The problems grew complicated beyond all reason.
4. The jacket was fastened with a complicated buttoned flap.
5. A flower has quite a complicated structure.
6. It all sounds very complicated.
7. I cannot solve this complicated problem.
8. This is a novel with a complicated plot.
9. For young children, getting dressed is a complicated business.
10. The instructions were rather complicated.
11. The most complicated motorway interchange in Britain is known as Spaghetti Junction.
12. Nothing complicated about it.
13. The old system was fairly complicated whereas the new system is really very simple.
14. The form was terribly complicated and I had a lot of trouble with it.
15. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. Dr. Seuss
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The plot was too complicated for me I couldn't follow it.
17. The situation is complicated by the fact that I've got to work late on Friday.
18. Love isn't complicated.people are.
19. A complicated string of chemical reactions leads to the end product.
20. Divorce is complicated enough in normal circumstances, but this situation is even worse.
21. This is the most complicated case I have ever handled.
22. It is impossible to generalize about such a complicated subject.
23. What he was saying was so complicated that I lost track after the first couple of sentences.
24. The situation was more complicated than they had at first realized.
25. The classification of bony fish is extremely complicated.
26. The simple plan evolved into a complicated scheme.
27. The human brain is an incredibly complicated organ.
28. The business is a large, complicated organism.
29. Working out the quantities of the ingredients involved some complicated maths.
30. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
More similar words: implication, application, delicate, sophisticated, compliance, accomplishment, accomplishments, truncated, publication, indicate, dedicate, communicate, communicate with, explicit, comply, complex, complaint, Catholic, complexity, comply with, complain about, Republican, related, indicator, isolated, educate, locate, indication, medication, laminated.