Synonym: carry on, deal in, direct, feel, finger, govern, manage, manipulate, regulate, run, touch, trade in, use. Similar words: handlebar, bundle, endless, swindle, a bundle of, hand in hand, friendly, by and large. Meaning: ['hændl] n. the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it. v. 1. be in charge of, act on, or dispose of 2. interact in a certain way 3. deal with verbally or in some form of artistic expression 4. touch, lift, or hold with the hands 5. handle effectively 6. show and train.
Random good picture Not show
2. Don't take on more than you can handle.
3. The knife has a horn handle.
4. The handle had fallen off the drawer.
5. Please handle this precision instrument carefully.
6. This is too much for me to handle.
7. I stood there(Sentencedict.com), clasping the door handle.
8. We all have to learn to handle stress.
9. Why don't we screw a handle on the door?
10. It's a crime to handle stolen goods.
11. I can't handle a girl like her.
12. The court has many cases to handle.
13. Can you screw up this handle for me?
14. Attach the handle to the box.
15. The handle of this teapot has an awkward shape.
16. 'Any problems?' 'Nothing I can't handle.'
17. The new handle will have to be welded on.
18. The handle is detachable from the bag.
19. I turned the handle and opened the door.
20. Dan banged on her door and rattled the handle.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The handle of the door has dropped off.
22. A new man was appointed to handle the crisis.
23. She groped blindly for the door handle.
24. She wedged a chair firmly under the door handle.
25. Workers who handle asbestos need to wear protective clothing.
26. He can't handle defeat.
27. Don't pull so hard or the handle will come off.
29. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.
30. He felt about in the dark for the door handle.
More similar words: handlebar, bundle, endless, swindle, a bundle of, hand in hand, friendly, by and large, addle, peddle, needle, meddle, hurdle, puddle, middle, befuddle, befuddled, huddle together, regardless, middle-class, regardless of, middle ground, irregardless, hand, than, thank, on hand, by hand, hand in, hand on.