Random good picture Not show
1. She wiggled her hips seductively as she walked.
2. These jeans are too tight around the hips.
3. Tracey put her hands on her hips and sighed.
4. She stood with her hands on her hips.
5. Her hips were still narrow like a girl's.
6. He stood with his hands on his hips.
7. They danced rhythmically, swaying their hips to the music.
8. A moment on the lips,forever on the hips.
9. As the lead singer gyrated his hips, the crowd screamed wildly.
10. She stood there with her hands on her hips glaring at him.
11. This exercise is designed to trim your hips and stomach.
12. My new hat was squished under his hips.
13. She swayed her hips seductively as she danced.
14. Women have rounder hips than men.
15. Twist your hips towards your opponent as you punch.
16. Fat tends to accumulate around the hips and thighs.
17. She stood, swaying her hips, moving rhythmically.
18. She wore my shirt that stopped at her hips.
19. She stood in the doorway, hands on hips.
20. The skirt was a bit tight across the hips.
21. The jacket fit smoothly over her hips.
22. He put his hands on his hips and sighed.
23. How can I slim down my hips?
24. She was 40 inches around the hips.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The dress flares out from the hips.
26. Her hips had spread since having a baby.
27. She swayed her hips sensuously as she danced.
28. There was a sturdy plumpness about her hips.
29. Her hips wiggle as she walks.
30. My underskirt had ridden up into a thick band around my hips.