Random good picture Not show
2. Good counsel does no harm.
4. Silence does seldom harm.
5. Harm watch, harm catch.
6. Harm set, harm get.
7. He guarded us from all harm.
8. The move would cause irreparable harm to the organization.
9. He didn't mean to harm you.
10. He may look fierce,(http://Sentencedict.com) but he means no harm.
11. Both deny conspiring to cause actual bodily harm.
12. I cannot conceive he would wish to harm us.
13. What harm have I ever done to you?
14. A few late nights never did anyone any harm.
15. He intended her no harm .
16. The war brought infinite harm to the nation.
17. Did the storm do any harm to the corn?
18. Smoking does harm to health.
19. The court case will do serious harm to my business.
20. I meant no harm.
21. Modern farming methods have done considerable harm to the countryside.
22. The drought did a lot of harm to the crops.
23. The boys didn't mean any harm they were only having a lark.
24. Fantasies cannot harm you, no matter how bizarre or far out they are.
25. The accident could have been much worse; luckily no harm was done.
26. He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
27. Most teachers hold that students will come to no great harm if they go to a discotheque now and then.
28. Look, we're just going out for a few drinks, where's the harm in that?
29. Don't worry, we'll see that the children come to no harm.
30. They were both found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm.