Random good picture Not show
(1) As the days ensued, she recovered her strength.
(2) He looked surprised but soon recovered his self-possession.
(3) Six bodies were recovered from the wreck.
(4) Which of the patients have recovered?
(5) I recovered the money I had lost.
(6) I'll have my umbrella recovered.
(7) The police recovered the stolen jewellery.
(8) The doctor reported the patient fully recovered.
(9) She had hardly recovered from the birth of her last baby.
(10) He never recovered from the death of his beloved daughter.
(11) The patient recovered quickly.
(12) He lost his new bike[sentencedict.com],but he recovered it in the school.
(13) She seemed embarrassed for a moment but quickly recovered her poise.
(14) But it's an ill wind; I recovered and married one of my nurses from that hospital.
(15) The police only recovered part of the stolen money.
(16) She seemed upset but quickly recovered herself.
(17) He had still not fully recovered.
(18) Another body has been recovered from the wreckage.
(19) The team recovered its lead in the second half.
(20) He soon recovered his usual self-possession.
(21) She at once recovered herself and stopped crying.
(22) He had never completely recovered from his illness.
(23) I rejoice that you have recovered so quickly.
(24) He recovered from a ricked neck.
(25) Four paintings stolen from the gallery have been recovered.
(26) She soon recovered herself and stopped crying.
(27) She recovered from her surprise, and answered calmly.
(28) The hospital had virtually given her up for dead, but she eventually recovered.
(29) She fully intends to continue her sporting career once she has recovered from her injuries.
(30) The floods were a cataclysm from which the local people never recovered.
More similar words: recover, economic recovery, recovery, covered, cover, covert, cover up, uncover, coverage, discovery, prerecord, over there, be considered as, sovereignty, overestimate, over and over, cove, covenant, record, recoup, recount, recourse, recommend, erect, recognize, reconcile, recording, redecorate, recognised, precocious.