Random good picture Not show
(1) Life is not all great, keep vigilant!
(2) The organization is ever vigilant for threats to the habitats of birds.
(3) He warned the public to be vigilant and report anything suspicious.
(4) Be extra vigilant about what you eat or drink.
(5) The thief was spotted by vigilant neighbours.
(6) You need to be vigilant against garden pests.
(7) A pilot must remain vigilant at all times.
(8) Please remain vigilant at all times and report anything suspicious.
(9) He has to learn how to remain vigilant through these long nights.
(10) He asked all climbers and walkers to remain vigilant.
(11) The merry mask slipped, his eyes became more vigilant.
(12) What other standards should you be vigilant about?
(13) I spend many a night, hollow and vigilant.
(14) Vigilant was also called upon to stand by in the Thames approaches to assist as necessary.
(15) We must be ever vigilant. Don't think that Fascism can never rise again. It can.
(16) We have to be vigilant about protecting Medicare and Medicaid.
(17) She had to be particularly vigilant when it came to the large amounts of water threatening them at every turn.
(18) Be extra vigilant about what you eat or drink and with what or whom you come into contact.
(19) The vigilant will, I hope, have noticed the discrepancy in dates.
(20) Be vigilant on public transport and at tourist sites, as pickpockets operate in these areas. Sentencedict.com
(21) Sales agents acting on behalf of manufacturers, are vigilant in preventing retailers from selling at lower prices by threatening to cut future supplies.
(22) Following the bomb scare at the airport, the staff have been warned to be extra vigilant.
(23) We in the media need to be sensitive to our weaknesses, and to be vigilant in combating them.
(24) Freedom and liberty lose out by default because good people are not vigilant. Desmond Tutu
(25) If this is true we might expect paired males to be more vigilant than bachelor males.
(26) Better therefore to try to anticipate such a calamity by assuming the role of an active and vigilant peace-maker.
(27) We will back the work of the Broadcasting Standards Council and remain vigilant about ensuring high standards in satellite broadcasts from abroad.
(28) But Travis McKenna had put paid to that by being particularly vigilant.
(29) Ron McGregor, a junior officer with me on Vincent was not a regular Commander of the new Vigilant.
(30) The terrorist threat is still real, and the public should remain vigilant.
More similar words: jubilant, plant, undulant, gallantly, atlantic, nonchalant, transatlantic, vignette, navigate, agility, fragile, fragility, dig in, rigid, similar, frigid, origin, mutilate, dilatory, digital, similarly, available, religion, eligible, unilateral, dissimilar, similarity, vestigial, originate, religious.