Random good picture Not show
1. Railway lines crisscross the countryside.
2. The regiment made an advance on the enemy lines.
3. The actor has learned off his lines.
4. Support for environmental issues cuts across traditional party lines.
5. Look, double yellow lines you mustn't park here.
6. Railway lines criss-cross in a dense network.
7. Don't park your car on double yellow lines.
8. No one tried to cross the picket lines.
9. Draw a pair of parallel lines.
10. Our soldiers have entrenched themselves behind the battle lines.
11. The school is run on authoritarian lines.
12. Robots are replacing people on assembly lines.
13. The lines must be crossed.
14. The fishing lines had become hopelessly entangled.
15. Internet connections through conventional phone lines are fairly slow.
16. as well as their own lines.
17. He wanted these lines as his epitaph.
18. Many lines from Shakespeare's plays are misquoted and misapplied.
19. They have redrawn the country's boundaries along ethnic lines.
20. Parking spaces are demarcated by white lines.
21. The lines AB and CD intersect at E.
22. He made ten mistakes in as many lines.
23. Lines divided the area into segments.
24. Computers can be networked using modems and telephone lines.
25. His skin was cleft with deep lines.sentence dictionary
26. Many canals were built along map grid lines.
27. The parallel lines appear to diverge.
28. The board consists of vertical and horizontal lines.
29. Most actors fluff their lines occasionally.
30. The soldier wormed his way toward the enemy's lines.
More similar words: read between the lines, finesse, line, business, in line, line up, incline, feline, online, outline, willingness, kinesthetic, on business, hotline, lineage, airline, decline, inestimable, inessential, businessman, gasoline, deadline, on the line, headline, agribusiness, in line with, guideline, picket line, streamline, discipline.