Random good picture Not show
1. One of these days, humankind will destroy the world.
2. Jupiter descended to humankind.
3. It gives me a rather skewed impression of humankind.
4. With a sense of the mystic potency of humankind.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The discovery had begun to put humankind in its place.
6. Humankind may one day join the ghostly parade of defunct species, but the jury on that is still out.
7. Once again this low view of humankind led to tragedy.
8. Humankind, in this view, is deeply flawed-driven by self-interest, pride, ambition, anger and other passions.
9. The condition of humankind to which the creation story belongs is the despair of sin.
10. It is the contradictory nature of humankind that makes the struggle with evil so complicated.
11. Humankind needed to orient itself Continually by Signs, or by an address.
12. Recycling is an intelligence test for humankind that we may choose to win-or lose.
13. The twentieth century has brought humankind to the edge of the abyss many times.
14. The most threatening form of pollution known to humankind is poverty.
15. Humankind seems to have an insatiable urge to conquer and explore.
16. Life doesn't always give us the joys we want.We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way.But don't give up hope, because you can make a difference one situation and one person at a time.Look for the beauty around you--in nature, in others, in yourself--and believe in the love of friends, family, and humankind.
17. How can this energy be harnessed effectively for the good of humankind?
18. The story celebrates the birth of a boy, who is to be the redeemer of humankind.
19. The telephone network is one of the greatest engineering feats in the history of humankind.
20. The drug- induced paradise of ecstasy and hallucination has enslaved the humankind since time immemorial, and more and more people are falling victim to the psychedelic pills. Dr T.P.Chia
21. The majority was still not ready to abandon the belief that humankind was intended to dominate the earth.
22. These beautiful buildings, along with a whole realm of cultivated human intellect, are closed to the vast majority of humankind.
23. They invented racial epithets that showed the same imagination which put humankind upon the moon.
24. But now it sits scowling outside the conversation of humankind, offering expert opinion with a sneer.
25. Eden was not only a historical reality, therefore, but a perpetual temptation for humankind.
26. The animal kingdom does not display a linear pattern of species linking the lowest forms to humankind.
27. Even some of his closest supporters found the prospect of a natural origin for humankind unacceptable.
28. In this sense, the image reflects a humanitarian notion of universal similarities in the condition of humankind.
29. Books are vitamins for the mind, and the best teacher of humankind. Dr T.P.Chia
30. There is no challenge more pressing nor more fundamental than developing a genuinely sustainable way of life for humankind.