Random good picture Not show
1. The building was declared unfit for human habitation.
2. They looked around for any signs of habitation.
3. The house was declared quite unfit for human habitation.
4. They officially designated the area unsuitable for human habitation.
5. Existing houses are becoming totally unfit for human habitation.
6. The house was unfit for human habitation .
7. The houses were unfit for human habitation .
8. There was no sign of habitation as far as the eye could see.
9. When is a building sufficiently furnished for full habitation?
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. That single room was unfit for human habitation.
11. Remnants of ancient human habitation abound.
12. What are the chances of achieving permanent habitation in space?
13. The next habitation was a further ten miles away, at Shiel Bridge.
14. If a property is insufficiently furnished for full habitation, it may also have been unoccupied for some length of time.
15. They pronounced the attic unfit for human habitation and Jean-Claude inadequate to support me.
16. Unlike habitation sites, they have little domestic refuse and, unlike cemetery sites, they do not normally contain burials.
17. I don't long for luxurious life and gorgeous appearance (sentencedict.com), but I need a complete in habitation for sentiment.
18. The broken-down old house was not fit for human habitation.
19. The recent survey found that 20 per cent of private-rented dwellings are unfit for human habitation.
20. On these vast plains there was not a single human habitation.
21. The slums built during the Industrial Revolution soon became unfit for human habitation.
22. The court was told that Blake had charged hundreds of dollars in rent for rooms that were unfit for human habitation.
23. Many of the housing projects are unfit for human habitation.
24. Before advancing towards your assignment, please report to the supply store to check you are fully equipped for terrestrial habitation.
25. The Clovis record has stood since the late 1930s, though numerous contenders for evidence of earlier human habitation have arisen.
26. This makes the ground bone dry and the marks of the ancient habitation easy to spot from an aircraft.
27. It stands in a field completely cut off from human habitation.
28. Dauntless was instantly suspicious because there had been no sign of human habitation for days.
29. It took them two days before they reached human habitation.
30. They assert that the destiny of the soul is related to the activity of the soul during its habitation in the body.
More similar words: rehabilitation, habitat, agitation, invitation, limitation, exploitation, uninhabitable, precipitation, prestidigitation, habit, inhabited, gestation, denotation, stationery, annotation, stationary, connotation, affectation, nation-state, expectation, delectation, orientation, presentation, dissertation, deforestation, consultation, confrontation, argumentation, get into the habit of, representation.