Random good picture Not show
1. I went away to the country to recuperate.
2. Winston proposed several ways for the industry to recuperate.
3. She went to the country to recuperate.
4. The patient did not recuperate as rapidly as the doctor had expected.
5. He would need to fast, to recuperate, to change, before he would be ready to take her.
6. Taken back to Kufra to recuperate, he was fit and well again within two weeks.
7. Other mammals and birds recuperate or grow to maturity in outdoor enclosures.
8. Advised by doctors to recuperate in a warm and dry climate, he bought a ticket to Los Angeles.
9. Patients still need to recuperate but do not need to stay in an acute hospital to do so.
10. She's going to need time to recuperate after the operation.
11. He took time out to recuperate.
12. Wyman had lost his power to recuperate.
13. Harmonious sleeps much, how to recuperate from dietary respect?
14. Dr. miller : Did you recuperate entirely?
15. How does adolescent recuperate good body?
16. He went to the country to recuperate.
17. After scabbard film accumulates fluid operation how should recuperate?
18. Does the nutrient eat of esophagus cancerthe recuperate of the complication after reaching art?
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. How long did it take you to recuperate completely from your operation?
20. After an exhausting few weeks I needed some time to recuperate.
21. Stay in the hospital for a few more days to recuperate.
22. Today it is a popular stopping-off point for day-trippers needing to recuperate after exposure to fresh air.
23. The idea is to cause progressive damage to the cancer cells, while allowing the normal cells to recuperate.
24. State officials said the visiting police helped state agents detain 12 people and recuperate 12 stolen cars.
25. For others, Christmas is a welcome relief from the pressure of work and a time to recuperate.
26. She remained there until last night when an ambulance took her to recuperate with a family in nearby Newton.
27. Herrera, anxious to return to private life and to recuperate from his recent illness, again refused.
28. Captain Rockwell Torrey and Commander Paul Eddington are part of the Navys effort to recuperate from, and retaliate for, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
29. Answer: Abstinency while take bolus of essence of Jin Suo solid to recuperate can greatly improvement.
30. You will overtax the body if you don't give it a chance to recuperate.
More similar words: operate, berate, literate, moderate, federate, generate, cooperate, liberate, tolerate, desperate, exasperate, reiterate, deliberate, inveterate, commiserate, adulterate, desperately, degenerate, illiterate, obliterate, accelerate, exaggerate, obliterated, proliferate, considerate, reverberate, cooperate with, deliberately, recur, recurrent.