Random good picture Not show
1. Separation is a time of high emotional stress.
2. After a long separation,they held a glad meeting.
3. Distance doesn't mean separation,the longing feeling remains the same no matter how far it is.I'm your friend on the journey of life.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. All children will tend to suffer from separation from their parents and siblings.
5. If there is no separation growth also does not have belongs to.
6. The fragmentation of the separation, this is you want to end.
7. The separation is by mutual agreement.
8. She is visiting her family after a long separation.
9. They agreed to a trial separation.
10. One common cause of homelessness is separation or divorce.
11. The long separation was a test of their love.
12. After years of separation they were finally reunited.
13. They're considering separation as an option.
14. The couple agreed on a trial separation.
15. Separation from his friends made him sad.
16. Separation from her friends made her very sad.
17. They were reunited after a separation of more than 20 years.
18. He saw their separation as a test of the strength of their love.
19. The anxiety of the separation often expresses itself as anger towards the child for getting lost.
20. A large minority favors formal separation.
21. Then comes what is called gravity separation.
22. This enforced separation might make him feel her loss.
23. My husband and I are considering a separation.
24. Two chapters focus on modes of separation.
25. Also patron of spousal separation. Feast day[sentencedict.com], March 21.
26. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. Kahlil Gibran
27. Couples may agree to divorce each other after a separation.
28. The bitter split which has developed within Solidarity is likely to harden further into separation.
29. After many years the government finally abandoned its apartheid system of racial separation.
30. They were pleased to meet after such a long separation.
More similar words: reparation, operation, migration, AND operation, integration, frustration, corporation, exploration, immigration, celebration, participation, concentration, demonstration, generation gap, consideration, collaboration, administration, ratio, nation, relation, national, equation, education, location, zonation, donation, formation, sensation, radiation, inflation.