Random good picture Not show
1. He said the photographs had been retouched.
2. The artist retouched the painting several times.
3. This photograph has been retouched.
4. We had the wedding photos retouched to make it seem like a sunny day.
5. Diverse printing and retouching techniques further extended the range of subjectivity to which photographers eagerly laid claim.
6. The retouched photograph became one of the icons of the Communist era.
7. All the pictures were heavily retouched so he would look younger.
8. It also includes a grainy(sentencedict.com), retouched photograph of the man holding the death mask in his hands.
9. Retouching a means of altering artwork or colour separations to correct faults or enhance the image.
10. Another moment it's retouch with a decorator's brush, load every rift with pigment, and so on.
11. She retouched her make-up.
12. Or retouch over solid edges with the Retouch brush.
13. We will also ask you to retouch these pictures.
14. We retouch the clothing to fit properly.
15. You will learn how to retouch and maintain natural skin(sentencedict.com), hair and hands and reshape the body.
16. Do you think I needed to retouch on this part of the painting?
17. Magazines that do retouch pictures run the risk of breaking their own code of conduct, which states they should not publish inaccurate, misleading or distorted information, she added.
18. Thick-edged blades, shaped through retouch, were used for scraping semi-hard materials such as wood or hide, whereas blades with straight, sharp working edges were used to cut soft tissues.
19. A last retouch for the label, change the Saturation to -40 to make it more gray.
20. Retouch is made to the goods the cases of which get wet by the tidal water.
21. Selects the Retouch tools.
22. Nevertheless, it was the subsequent interference and attempts to retouch it that damaged Joni's work beyond repair.
23. Eventually a more thorough cleaning will remove any dirt and later retouching.
24. The picture has suffered from drastic cleaning operations in the past, and has been retouched at various times with oil-based paints.
25. You might get a slight off-set on to the blotters and you may have to retouch some areas.
26. The color of this tack is a bit unpleasant so we would need to give it a retouch to change its awful hue.
27. All corrections that affect the whole image, such as color, saturation, level and contrast, should be made first, before starting to edit and retouch more in detail.
28. Now that that's done, let's give the "ground" layer a little retouch to make it blend in with the rest of the images that we would be adding.
29. Failing to get exactly what they want from the photographer, designers doctor photographs crop, retouch, or otherwise alter them.
30. We just find a way to console loneliness and, use the beautiful word "friendship" to retouch it.
More similar words: touch, in touch, touch on, touch up, touching, touchdown, touch-and-go, untouched, touch and go, keep in touch, untouchability, keep in touch with, ferret out, ouch, pouch, vouch, couch, avouch, crouch, voucher, slouch, crouching, slouching, couch potato, get out, let out, set out, detour, get out of, covetous.