Random good picture Not show
1. I hope for a rapprochement between our two countries.
2. There are signs of rapprochement between the warring factions.
3. There're signs of rapprochement between George and his son.
4. There now seems little chance of rapprochement between the warring factions.
5. Would there have been a rapprochement with John Kennedy?
6. This policy included a greater rapprochement with the fundamentalist Jamaat-i-Islami.
7. This rapprochement of basic attitudes of educationalists and linguists is an important foundation for constructive dialogue and cooperation.
8. The encouraging rapprochement between Tehran and London that we'd heard so much about the previous year was at an end.
9. A slow process of rapprochement therefore began in the autumn of 1943.
10. The way was therefore open for a rapprochement between Childebert and Chilperic, who now adopted the former as his heir.
11. Such developments are paving the way to rapprochement between conventional and complementary medicine.
12. The simultaneous process of relaxing autarchy and rapprochement with the western democracies moved very slowly in the first half of the 1950s.
13. If the AlomarHirschbeck rapprochement were to be achieved, it would only be the latest in a growing apology fad.
14. Drummond, also an outsider, started Radio 3's rapprochement with the outside world.
15. Michael Ryan has looked for a rapprochement between deconstruction and Marxism.
16. Nixon's visit set in motion the rapprochement between Beijing and Washington.
17. The next step of rapprochement came a generation later.
18. Political commentators have noted the rapprochement which has been taking place since the old president died.
19. At last there are signs of a rapprochement between our two countries.
20. Then they had done a short walk along the Lagan, the mood teetering precariously between rapprochement and a set-to.
21. As this text, and those related to it, point out, this rapprochement no longer holds.
22. But not before Jarmusch has established a kind of rapprochement between their two cultures and codes of honour.
23. Her closer engagement with concrete social change has been accompanied by a rapprochement with the conventions of science fiction.
24. In my view, scientists have a crucial role to play in the rapprochement of conventional and complementary medicine.
25. He could have joined battle, lost, and opted for some face-saving rapprochement.
26. Charles too had a voice: the Astronomer credits him as well as Judith with the idea of a new rapprochement with Lothar.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Pippin too now had new hopes in Francia which seemed to be threatened by his father's rapprochement with Lothar.
28. Now that Kinnock has announced his resignation, a partial rapprochement between Labour and the Sun is in the air.
29. "Now the stage is set to embark on what I term the third stage of our rapprochement," Steinberg said.
30. Their government is putting out feelers through a neutral delegation; they are clearly anxious for a rapprochement.
More similar words: procurement, vehement, vehemently, appeasement, improvement, photochemistry, scheme, grapheme, approve, approval, approved, approach, approve of, biogeochemical cycle, on approval, disapprove, appropriate, disapproval, approbation, approximate, commencement, appropriation, appropriately, approximately, entitlement, enticement, disapprobation, misappropriate, apprentice, misappropriated.