Random good picture Not show
1. Coelocentesis: a new technique for early prenatal diagnosis Chorionic villus sampling and amniocentesis have disadvantages.
2. Antenatal diagnosis by Chorionic villus sampling can be done.
3. A positive pregnancy test (presence of human chorionic gonadotropin), ultrasound, and culdocentesis with presence of blood are helpful in making the diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
4. Objective To determine value of chorionic villus sampling ( CVS ) in early diagnosis of severe thalassemia.
5. Objective To discuss the comparability of human chorionic gonadotropin results among different detection system.
6. A chorionic villus is a minute vascular projection on the fetal chorion.
7. Objective To investigate the concentration of serum chorionic gonadotropin(CG), placental lactogen(PL), and estriol(E3) in BALB/c mice infected with Toxoplasma gondii during the second trimester.
8. The destructive and malignant neoplasms of chorionic epithelium often arise from hydatidiform moles.
9. Objective To uncover the effect of human chorionic gonadotrophin on the invasion of choriocarcinoma cells.
10. Human chorionic gonadotrophin ( hCG ) test is the most commonly used serologically diagnostic test in clinic.
11. Biochemical data showed normal ? ? - human chorionic gonadotropin ( hCG ) and α - fetoprotein levels.
12. Human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG), 2000U, i. m. twice a week, and oral testosterone undecamoate were administered. The sex characteristics were more obvious and the gonad developed after therapy.
13. Sometimes blood clot and chorionic villi the tube following rupture of an ectopic pregnancy.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. AIM To improve the purification method of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( HCG ).
15. The murine phage antibody library was amplified and then panned by human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) for four rounds.
16. This paper reports the method of preparing purified human chorionic gonadotropin from pregnancy urine directly.
17. However, conventional methods of obtaining fetal tissues for genetic analysis, including amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling, are invasive and constitute a finite risk to the unborn fetus.
18. Imported FSH and LH could be completely replaced by domestic chorionic gonadotrophin (the main gredients were FSH and LH) and reduced the experiment cost under the same maturation effects.
19. Objective: to compare the relative safety of two methods of chorionic villus sampling.
20. Chorionic villus sampling (CVS) a procedure in which cells from the chorionic willi are collected with a tube through the cervix is usually performed between the 10th and 12th weeks of pregnancy.
21. Pregnancy tests work by measuring a specific pregnancy-related hormone — human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) — in your blood or urine.
22. The secondary yolk sac( YS ) is the first extraembryonic structure that can be detected with ultrasonography in the chorionic cavity.
23. Objective: To explore a method of efficient direct chromosome analysis and chorionic villus cultivation in first trimester pregnancy.
24. Objective:To investigate the damage of DNA in human early chorionic villus cells in uterus induced by diagnostic ultrasound and evaluate the method used for detection of strand breaks in human DNA.
25. Objective To evaluate the safety and clinical value of chorionic villus sampling via the cervix for prenatal diagnosis of early pregnancy.
26. Results Clusters of malignant trophoblast appeared to be arising from residual normal chorionic villi with projection into the intervillous space in the infarct area of placenta.
27. Yellow eels captured in the Kaoping River were repeatedly injected with human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), and changes of morphology and gonadal development were examined.
28. Results: 72-100% of peripheral blood lymphocyte metaphases or inter-phases, 60- 70% of amniocyte interphases, and 95-99% of chorionic villus cell interphases showed expected signals.
29. Women in high risk groups tend to undergo a combination of scans and hormone level tests in order to determine if they need to have an invasive test such as amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling.
30. Gynecologic follow-up project is the determination of blood and urine of human chorionic gonadotropin and some other endocrine Nethersole.
More similar words: histrionic, bionic, mitochondrion, authorization, glorious revolution, chord, chorus, anchor, chortle, sonic, iconic, ironic, anchorman, moronic, chronic, laconic, horizon, sheet anchor, sardonic, cryonics, a priori, euphoria, euphoric, aphorism, lie at anchor, chronicle, hegemonic, ironically, notorious, oratorio.