Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Education commences at the mother's knee, andevery word spoken within the hearsay of children tends towards the formation of character.|
- Similar sentences
- It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom..
- Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give ..
- Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.
- If you want to know what God thinks about money just look at the people He gives it to.
- Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former make..
- Many people are trying hard to be invincible, and most of the time they fail invisible, while few f..
- I guess the real reason that my wife and I had children is the same reason that Napoleon had for in..
- Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was t..
- Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.
- No book is really worth reading at the age of ten which is not equally - and often far more - worth..
- Happiness is waking up, looking at the clock and finding that you still have two hours left to slee..
- Only married people understand you can be miserable and happy at the same time.
- We may be surprised at the people we find in heaven. God has a soft spot for sinners. His standards..
- We all live at the mercy of our emotions. Our motions influence and shape our desires, thoughts and..