Random good picture Not show
1. Months are a conventional subdivision of the year.
2. They agreed that subdivision of the house into apartments would be a good idea.
3. Alternatively this can be done by decimal subdivision.
4. But external threats can make for improbable subdivision bedfellows.
5. They have named the subdivision Renaissance.
6. Subdivision is carried out only in so far as it is profitable; too much splitting would cause more problems than it would avoid.
7. The subdivision of stock into subject groups calls for flexible and adroit administration.
8. He turns the plane toward a mountainside subdivision and grabs more papers from behind the cockpit.
9. They later moved to a new subdivision in south Arlington.
10. The supervised approach enabled urban subdivision of dense and less dense housing.
11. This tune is based on an eighth note subdivision which is stated on the hi-hat of the drum groove.
12. The further subdivision of natural hazards is self-explanatory as is that of individual technological hazards.
13. It seems highly unlikely to result from the subdivision of territorial claims.
14. Such subdivision, as we shall see, applies essentially to large civilizations: these regularly resolve themselves into smaller units.
15. Reproduction can also be accomplished by asexual subdivision of polyps, each polyp dividing to form two.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. As he drives past the Renaissance subdivision, a quiet smile crosses his face.
17. The main criterion for subdivision of the detrital rocks is grain size, given as the diameter of the grain in millimeters.
18. Another important subdivision of the informal caring population must be made concerning the relationship between carer and dependant.
19. Firstly, subdivision, because inheritance is shared between siblings, takes place throughout the region.
20. Rammick lives high on a ridge in a 400-home subdivision.
21. He walks beside me through the small woods between our subdivision and the Nearing village green.
22. Generally, the notation is hospitable to new subjects, since they can be inserted by decimal subdivision.
23. This scheme was suggested by the need to remove the partially rotten wooden floor, thus deepening the space available for subdivision.
24. It explained the absence of city water and telephone service in the cigarette subdivision: The developer had foolishly overspent on bribes.
25. His conversions involve few external visible alterations or internal subdivision of rooms.
26. Species: In the Latinized name for a plant, the genus comes first, then the species, a subdivision.
27. Normally, in order to maintain control over the use of subdivisions, each combination of main heading and subdivision must be approved.
28. It comes to an abrupt end at a field of dirt, bulldozed to make room for a subdivision.
29. An auxiliary listed under a given number may be applied to any subdivision of that number.
30. But these areas then become the starting point for further subdivision and countless small refinements conditioned by the eye alone.
More similar words: division, divisible, vision, envision, visional, revision, provision, visionary, provisions, television, revisionist, provisional, divination, diversion, elision, vivisection, derision, decision, collision, disillusion, disillusioned, decision making, disillusionment, divine, divide, visit, divided, divinity, visitor, visible.