Similar words: loaf, meatloaf, ring finger, floating, bloating, offing, finger, finding. Meaning: [ləʊf] n. having no employment.
Random good picture Not show
1. You are loafing through life, you lazy fellow!
2. You are loafing away your precious time!
3. Stop loafing and get on with cleaning the windows!
4. They spend all day loafing around on street corners.
5. A group of kids were loafing around outside.
6. Don't stand there loafing there's work to be done.
7. Have you been loafing away the whole afternoon instead of getting on with your work?
8. I don't like to see young people loafing about the town with nothing to do.
9. I don't like to see young people loafing around the town with nothing to do.
10. No loafing around here; it takes 10 minutes to clean and replace a comfort stations, he said.
11. I've been loafing a bit for the last few days.
12. He was just loafing around all morning.
13. His remaining soldiers were not loafing around Berlin.
14. He is always loafing around and doing nothing.
15. The boys were in the compound loafing.
16. The boss crawled him for loafing on the job.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Are they loafing, spending most of their time having tea breaks?
18. Social loafing Working less hard and being less productive when in a group.
19. When the boss found Ron loafing on the job, he sent him about his business.
20. I wouldn't like loafing. I don't want to ride the gravy train.
21. For two days he had been loafing about the town in quest of the money.
22. I don't want you loafing around all day. Do something productive with your time.
23. Have you been loafing away the whole day instead of getting on with your work?
24. Broadway was full of loafing thespians in search of next season's engagements.
25. He allowed me to waste those two precious years in loafing about at home.
26. He allowed me to waste those two precious years in loafing around at home.
27. We had been at Cambridge together, she studying medicine and me loafing around.
More similar words: loaf, meatloaf, ring finger, floating, bloating, offing, finger, finding, surfing, puffing, sniffing, in the offing, forefinger, fingerprint, index finger, refinancing, deficit financing, oaf, bona fide, go after, terra firma, aficionado, loan, load, loath, gloat, cloak, loathe, float, loads.