Random good picture Not show
(1) Don't be such a prude.
(2) She was such a prude that she was even embarrassed by the sight of naked children.
(3) Don't be such a prude you can carry modesty too far!
(4) Possibly I was being a bit of a prude.
(5) The next he is a legalistic prude.
(6) Marriage, that desiccated, pedantic[sentence dictionary], self-satisfied prude.
(7) Eline didn't think of herself as a prude but it was clear that Sarah held virtue very lightly indeed.
(8) Sarah's no prude, but she thought some of the sex scenes were quite shocking.
(9) As some sort of prude who just lays there like a cold fish?
(10) She's dreary little prude.
(11) She is such a prude that she is even embarrassed by the sight of naked children.
(12) In the inevitable lecture series that followed, few would be intrigued by a grossly overweight, fortyish prude.
(13) Alvin was fastidious and even a bit of a prude.
(14) An impactedtooth is one of the 1 that fails to completely rise prude through the gums.
(15) On the first day of an American history class Prude University.
(16) They've been harassing us for years, you'd probably enjoy yourself there more anyway, prude!
More similar words: prudent, imprudent, jurisprudence, rude, crude, intrude, extrude, protrude, intruder, crude oil, rudeness, crudeness, prune, spruce, sprung, pruning, spruce up, grudge, rudder, trudge, erudite, begrudge, rudiment, drudgery, rudiments, protruding, grudgingly, rudimentary, nude, dude.