Random good picture Not show
(1) All his camping gear was packed in the rucksack.
(2) He had a large rucksack on.
(3) It's a frame rucksack with a belt and padded shoulder straps.
(4) I bought a frame rucksack with belt yesterday.
(5) Joe struggled manfully with his case and rucksack.
(6) My rucksack was too big for the luggage rack.
(7) A rucksack has straps that go over the shoulders.
(8) He had very little in his rucksack.
(9) They carried only one rucksack between them.
(10) He kindly carried our picnic in a rucksack.
(11) She swung the rucksack onto her back.
(12) Use a weatherproof rucksack to carry your camera and lenses around in.
(13) He had a small green rucksack slung over one shoulder.
(14) She delved into her rucksack and pulled out a folder.
(15) She shouldered her rucksack and set off along the road.
(16) Charlie humped his rucksack up the stairs to his flat.
(17) Tuppe struggled manfully with the rucksack and suitcase.
(18) Stick all the papers in the rucksack.
(19) The Rucksack Club was founded in 1902, originally Manchester based but expanding into branches throughout the country.
(20) Carrying a rucksack or anything over your shoulder is likely to aggravate this.
(21) I packed my rucksack again and walked off the summit towards the tarns.
(22) People come in all shapes and sizes and rucksack makers often have to aim for the middle ground when deciding on specifications.
(23) Sarah put her maps in the outside pocket of her rucksack.
(24) Suddenly I was climbing up the long ladder of the North pier, the rucksack being roped afterwards.
(25) Last in should be the tent, which can be carried under the rucksack flap, and your waterproofs.
(26) I drop out to the side of the road and pull off my rucksack containing the bagpipes.
(27) My speciality shifted from building to wading through the Bunyala swamps with wellies and a rucksack on my back. Sentencedict.com
(28) I had no sleeping bag but always carry an orange plastic survival bag in the rucksack.
(29) Some find it useful to have extra pockets on a rucksack as useful organisers, others regard them as a hindrance.
(30) I stripped off my pyjamas and restored them to the rucksack.
More similar words: rock salt, truck, ruckus, struck, sack, barracks, awestruck, backstage, black sheep, ransack, knapsack, hit the sack, michael jackson, backpack, socks, back to back, stocks, buttocks, goldilocks, alsace, sacred, hard knocks, massacre, sacrifice, sacrament, sacrilege, saccharine, transaction, sacramental, buck.