Random good picture Not show
1) Some leaves were floating about on the still lake.
2) The boats were floating gently down the river.
3) Beautiful music came floating out of the window.
4) Some leaves were floating around on the still lake.
5) We dined on freshly-caught fish in a floating restaurant.
6) In the sentimental days, I take time,[http://sentencedict.com/floating.html] messy floating.
7) Some leaves were floating about on the river.
8) Anton's lifeless body was found floating in the lake.
9) Some leaves were floating round on the still lake.
10) Floating can be a very pleasant sensation.
11) You can choose either a fixed or floating interest rate for the loan.
12) There's a rumour floating about the office that she's leaving.
13) There are still some unfounded fears floating around out there about cancer being contagious.
14) The harbour was blocked in by floating masses of ice.
15) A plastic bag was floating in the water.
16) We spent a lazy afternoon floating down/along the river.
17) His decapitated body was found floating in a canal.
18) There should be some envelopes floating round somewhere.
19) Chunks of ice came floating down the river.
20) Have you seen my keys floating about ?
21) Is there a pen floating about here somewhere?
22) They'll spend some time floating boats in the creek.
23) I reached for a floating log with my foot.
24) Oil has the property of floating on water.
25) There should be some envelopes floating around somewhere.
26) The area has a large floating population.
27) The flag is floating in the wind.
28) The rumour is floating about.
29) Time flies!Live in the present,and all the things are of no consequence just like floating clouds.
30) I can't find my purse, but it must be floating around here somewhere.
More similar words: float, rating, loathe, rotating, operating, creating, placating, bloated, indicating, stimulating, fascinating, originating, penetrating, infuriating, devastating, accommodating, excruciating, concentrating, electroplating, flowing, satin, Latin, tinge, voting, setting, molting, hunting, posting, fitting, testing.