Random good picture Not show
(1) I checked to see if the needle indicating volume was oscillating.
(2) Researchers have unearthed documents indicating her responsibility for the forced adoption of children.
(3) He misinterpreted her silence as indicating agreement.
(4) The boys lifted up their legs, indicating they wanted to climb in.
(5) The increase slowed to 0.4 percent, possibly indicating the start of a downtrend.
(6) 'That's her,' said Toby, indicating a girl on the other side of the room.
(7) He gave a jerk of his head, indicating that we should follow him.
(8) 'What are they doing here?' he asked, indicating her bags in the hallway.
(9) He tilted from side to side, indicating so-so.
(10) The speedometer was indicating 95 mph.
(11) "That's my boss,'' he said, indicating with a nod of his head.
(12) The authors have provided descriptions indicating the degree of decision-making authority held by the manager.
(13) All alumni who have returned a questionnaire indicating that they are teachers or careers advisers will receive an invitation.
(14) More directors of trusts are indicating a willingness to draw on these reserves to maintain dividends or meet commitments.
(15) The positive heuristic is comprised of rough guidelines indicating how the research programme might be developed.
(16) Meanwhile, Governor Barnett, after his earlier state-ments indicating acquiescence[sentencedict.com], went on the air to declare he would never surrender.
(17) We got an error message, indicating there was no dial tone.
(18) He is shown polls indicating percentage satisfaction with the Prime Minister and the performance of the Government.
(19) "How tall is he next to you?" "Oh, about so big, " she said, indicating the level of her neck. Sentencedict.com
(20) Because these constructs are highly correlated they may also be encircled as a way of indicating this clustering.
(21) The bails remained on, but umpire Chris King raised his finger, indicating Border had got bat to ball.
(22) It helps everyone get started if there are notes indicating where and how video materials would fit into the syllabus.
(23) The methods are restricted to illustrating, supplementing, and contextualizing results obtained from quantitative procedures, and indicating future research directions.
(24) Staff were asked at this time to complete a form indicating whether or not they wished to relocate.
(25) No doubt Harry's family would also have replied in the affirmative, indicating that they really did not know what happiness was.
(26) The 3' untranslated trailer sequence is 937 nucleotides long and no poly A tail is present indicating internal priming during cDNA synthesis.
(27) The Agia Triadha sarcophagus shows birds perched on double-axes, indicating the presence of a deity.
(28) She saw me looking at her and beckoned me, crooking her finger and inclining her head backwards, indicating the verandah.
(29) Some 60m pieces of diamond jewellery are sold every year, indicating a sizeable target audience.
(30) Moreover, written sentences can use punctuation as a way of indicating structure, and so can more easily manage complex constructions.
More similar words: indication, indicative, vindication, indicate, vindicate, indicator, medication, dedication, placating, indict, vindictive, ratification, gratification, dedicate, abdicate, predicate, dedicated, eradicate, adjudicate, indignation, rating, publication, implication, application, communicative, intoxication, communication, operating, creating, certification.