Random good picture Not show
1. She was unable to take up the London posting.
2. He was rewarded with a posting to New York.
3. I forgot posting the.
4. I sacrificed two years'seniority by taking the overseas posting.
5. She rode horseback posting elegantly.
6. I'm posting you a cheque tonight.
7. Somebody's been posting obscene messages in this chat room.
8. She has now accepted a posting as ambassador to Scandinavia.
9. The ambassador expects that his next posting will be Paris.
10. Your posting has just come through: you're going to Hong Kong.
11. Parcels must be properly bound up for posting to other countries.
12. The envelopes for posting lay in a heap on her desk.
13. If you were offered an overseas posting, would you take it?
14. They advocated a scattergun approach of posting dozens of letters.
15. She was released after posting $100 cash bond and her driver's license.
16. She has now accepted a posting as ambassador to Latvia.
17. He received a posting to Japan as soon as his training was finished.
18. Before posting a letter,(sentencedict.com) you should enclose it in an envelope.
19. Posting presentations at medical meetings on the Internet.
20. Mott was released after posting $10,000 bail.
21. Check posting of discounts. 6.
22. I've dreamed as far as the first posting.
23. Co. and other companies posting better-than-expected earnings.
24. Officials began posting warning notices.
25. Picture yourself posting the letter[sentencedict.com], and feeling that it was a simple matter after all!
26. Organizations posting political or religious information on to the World Wide Web will need to register with the broadcasting authority.
27. A posting error can be corrected by using a correction or void key. 7.
28. His last diplomatic posting was as ambassador and plenipotentiary in Paris.
29. After commencing retraining, the ex POWs, like most soldiers on a home posting, endeavoured to get home at weekends.
30. There's a new batch in, about fifty, they say, to fill up the last posting.
More similar words: testing, existing, exhausting, distinguish, interesting, distinguished, poster, post-war, postpone, postcard, posterity, postmortem, post mortem, postmodern, hostile, ex post facto, preposterous, burst in, instinct, distinct, assist in, burst into, obstinate, consist in, jostling, distinctive, clandestine, distinction, abstinence, imposing.