Random good picture Not show
1. She's very unlike her mother.
2. This was a foreign country, so unlike San Jose.
3. Dan's actually quite nice, unlike his father.
4. The mountain is so unlike creeping in people's feet.
5. Her voice was quite unlike her usual one.
6. She was a small, dainty child, unlike her sister who was large and had big feet.
7. Unlike other trees, it doesn't taper very much. It stays fat all the way up.
8. Unlike many other politicians, he refuses to indulge in cheap jibes at other people's expense.
9. They are so unlike nobody would believe they were sisters.
10. Unlike the American, the British press operates on a national scale.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Tammy was unlike any other woman I have ever known.
12. This book is quite unlike anything I've ever read before.
13. Unlike wine, brandy matures only in wood, not glass.
14. Unlike most group discussions, nothing was off limits.
15. Unlike other cereals, rye is cross-fertilized.
16. It's very unlike him to be so late.
17. Her latest novel is quite unlike her earlier work.
18. Music is quite unlike any other art form.
19. Unlike some birds, it does not dive vertically.
20. Their celebrations at Christmas are not unlike our own.
21. Mass, unlike weight, is invariable.
22. Unlike you, I'm not a great dancer.
23. He always brown-bagged his lunch,unlike other executives.
24. Sagacity, unlike cleverness, may increase with age.
25. Unlike most other bats, this species is diurnal.
26. The sound was not unlike that of birds singing.
27. The landscape is not unlike that of Scotland.
28. Like poles repel, unlike poles attract.
29. Unlike me, my husband likes to stay in bed.
30. The two men are unlike in disposition.