Random good picture Not show
(1) An empty bottle will float.
(2) Cork can float on water.
(3) I wasn't sure if the raft would float.
(4) People seem to float in and out of my life.
(5) We lashed together anything that would float to make a raft.
(6) When you're tired of swimming, just float for a while.
(7) Oil will float on water.
(8) The government has decided to float the pound.
(9) I'll have a coke float please.
(10) The logs float down the river.
(11) Can you float on your back?
(12) If it's made of wood it will float.
(13) There wasn't enough water to float the ship.
(14) Try and float on your back.
(15) Let me float a couple of ideas.
(16) I'll have a root beer float(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], please.
(17) These plants float on the surface of the water.
(18) When a fish bites the hook, the float bobs.
(19) The government decided to allow the peso to float freely.
(20) We waited for the tide to float the boat off the sandbank.
(21) They float the logs down the river to the towns.
(22) You can float very easily in/on the Dead Sea because it's so salty.
(23) Russia decided to float the rouble on the foreign exchange market.
(24) There is enough water in the harbour to float a fleet of ship.
(25) She stopped rowing and let the boat float with the stream.
(26) Strange thoughts float into my mind when I am nearly asleep.
(27) It was decided to float the pound because a fixed value was damaging exports.
(28) In the dream my feet leave the ground and I start to float upwards.
(29) He tossed the bottle into the waves and watched it float out to sea.
(30) 59 per cent of people believed the pound should be allowed to float freely.