Random good picture Not show
1. Mary heard the penetrating bell of an ambulance.
2. These new ideas are penetrating into the minds of the younger generation.
3. He gave her a penetrating stare.
4. He had an extraordinarily penetrating gaze.
5. As their roots are strong and penetrating, they prevent erosion.
6. The company has been successful in penetrating overseas markets this year.
7. He fixed the interviewer with a penetrating stare.
8. He has a very penetrating voice.
9. He examined the man with a penetrating gaze.
10. Tiles stop moisture penetrating your walls.
11. Her voice was shrill and penetrating.
12. The man in the black overcoat shot a penetrating look at the other man.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. I recognized him by his raucous, penetrating laugh.
14. He gazed at me with a sharp, penetrating look that made my heart pound.
15. The cold is very penetrating today.
16. This impressed me, for there is nothing more penetrating than snow and slush.
17. He spoke in a penetrating voice that made all the other customers look on with interest.
18. His longest and most penetrating chapter discusses the event of his mother's presumed suicide in 1912.
19. This differs radically from the popular image of penetrating falsehood by perception of the liar.
20. The book offers some penetrating insights into how government works.
21. Changes in the 1950s and early 1960s brought rationalised boundaries to create tighter geographical regions and eradicate penetrating lines and competition.
22. People who like spicy food for example, also plump for strong, penetrating essences such as patchouli and ginger.
23. He was from Fukien province, was missionary-trained, and had bright, penetrating eyes.
24. It is rather like warfare, the seesaw of offensive and defensive, of tank armour and the high-velocity penetrating bullet.
25. Although most people would have stared at his nose Adam was more struck by his penetrating eyes.
26. A blocked rainwater gutter leads very quickly to damp penetrating the walls.
27. The 1992 Lytton Springs pinned me to the floor with its penetrating flavors of black raspberry and chocolate.
28. The Raiders are getting stuffed because the defensive line is penetrating.
29. A Chancellor of the Exchequer who had failed to prevent thieves penetrating his treasury was summarily beaten to death.
30. Apart from E. cordifolius this is the only large species penetrating to the edge of the temperate zone.
More similar words: penetrate, concentrating, rating, operating, perpetrate, generation gap, extracting, creating, frustration, placating, registration, demonstration, concentration, devastating, fascinating, originating, administration, administrative, accommodating, excruciating, electroplating, genetic, frenetic, retract, detract, betrayal, ratification, gratification, generate, active transport.